Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ventorus

Premium Russian Ship Challenges

5 comments in this topic

[Y0L0W]
Members
2 posts
3,510 battles

I just bought Pyotr and Ochakov (I wanted them anyways, I like to collect ships), and I'm wondering if I missed out on the first week of missions? Or if we are guaranteed to get access to the missions 4 times per ship? I just haven't been able to find an answer to this, and maybe I missed it, but it would just be nice to know. 

If someone from Wargaming to give an answer that would be awesome. 

Thanks!

Members
2,439 posts
14,392 battles

The first week missions should be available right now.  I believe you have till early Wednesday morning before they refresh (according to Hapa).  If you can get in and get them done ASAP, you'll probably be fine.

[CO-OP]
Members
2,024 posts
26,014 battles
1 hour ago, Ventorus said:

I just bought Pyotr and Ochakov (I wanted them anyways, I like to collect ships), and I'm wondering if I missed out on the first week of missions? Or if we are guaranteed to get access to the missions 4 times per ship? I just haven't been able to find an answer to this, and maybe I missed it, but it would just be nice to know. 

If someone from Wargaming to give an answer that would be awesome. 

Thanks!

As others have said, you have until the wee hours of Wednesday morning before the challenge resets.  In addition, if you spend the tokens to get the Mikoyan quickly enough you can get another 105 tokens for 7 victories with her. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this