You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Avenge_December_7

Armory and Inventory Are Inaccessible In Port

3 comments in this topic

[STW-N]
Members
4,168 posts
9,903 battles

(This may just be a Mac issue only, but I'm not certain currently)

Basically neither the armory or inventory are accessible to me in the WoWs port. Whenever I click on the inventory it goes "Service is temporarily unavailable due to performance optimization." And when I try to access the armory it simply goes "web server is unavailable". I really dislike having to dig around to find the links to access the armory and inventory via the WoWs website, especially since usually I'm constantly selling unused modules due to silver shortages.

Community Department
3,323 posts
1,300 battles
15 minutes ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

Basically neither the armory or inventory are accessible to me in the WoWs port. Whenever I click on the inventory it goes "Service is temporarily unavailable due to performance optimization." And when I try to access the armory it simply goes "web server is unavailable". I really dislike having to dig around to find the links to access the armory and inventory via the WoWs website, especially since usually I'm constantly selling unused modules due to silver shortages.

Hi, Avenge_December_7, as a temporary solution you may use these links after you log in on WoWS Portal:

[PVE]
Members
6,940 posts
22,691 battles
5 hours ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

The armory has an access in game through the container screen tab that has worked for everybody that has been getting just the endless spinning wheel as an issue...the "web server unavailable" sounds like a different issue so not sure if it will work in your case (& sorry got no clues as to inventory issue) but hopefully the container screen option works for you too & can save you some time.