You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Turbotush

Remember me

7 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
11,190 posts
19,795 battles

I do remember.

At one time I was on the oldest ship in the US Navy. Our fight was to keep that ship afloat, we did not face an enemy. We did sink several boats and get humanitarian ribbons for doing so. We picked up and saved a lot of boat people. Proud to serve in peace was I. The Navy never really became my family though, I did not re-up. I did really well in the west pac olympics. All knot tying was won handily. We also out scored the admirals barge, which isn't supposed to happen. I was just the Bowhook, but a perfect one I was. You all might not believe this but our Coxswains name was Parks. There was probably no one that ever had more guts and natural talent driving any boat that I have ever seen, Federal or private.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 4

[PVE]
Members
11,190 posts
19,795 battles

Can I add, please bring back Parks and Dynamo. Just Please. It reminds me of some one that I respected, in my real (I don't think of myself, like I thought that I would, when I was younger now that I am older, yet still young) youth.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
905 posts
6,686 battles
3 hours ago, LieutenantJebStewart said:

Freedom isn't free.

No, it isn't. And that cost, while sometimes acknowledged, is more often ignored, denied or trivialized. It is almost never repaid...

Salute.