Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Depth Charge Stats List For Tier VI

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3,508
[RKLES]
Members
12,557 posts
14,317 battles

 I apologize for this list being incomplete as there are some tier 6 premiums I have no access to to check. But hopefully this list is still helpful to those that want or need it.

Depth Charge Stats

Destroyers

40 second reload on all DDs.

Farragut 3600 max damage, 6 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Vasteras 3600 max damage, 8 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Icarus 3600 max damage, 8 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Fubuki 3300 max damage, 6 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Hatsuharu 3300 max damage, 6 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Shinonome  3300 max damage, 4 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Gaede 1600 max damage, 8 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Guepard 3000 max damage, 10 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Aigle  3000 max damage, 6 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Gnevy 1700 max damage, 6 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Anshan 1700 max damage, 6 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Fushun 1700 max damage, 6 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

 

Cruisers 

Dallas 3600 max damage, 8 charges in a group, # of groups 2, 80s reload.

Leander 3600 max damage, 8 charges in a group, # of groups 2, 80s reload.

Budyonny 1700 max damage, 12 charges in a group,# of groups 2, 60s reload

Perth 3600 max damage, 8 charges in a group, # of groups 2, 60s reload.

 

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1
  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
179
[ISLA]
Beta Testers
668 posts
12,589 battles
18 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

 I apologize for this list being incomplete as there are some tier 6 premiums I have no access to to check. But hopefully this list is still helpful to those that want or need it.

Depth Charge Stats

Destroyers

40 second reload on all DDs.

Farragut 3600 max damage, 6 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Vasteras 3600 max damage, 8 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Icarus 3600 max damage, 8 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Fubuki 3300 max damage, 6 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Hatsuharu 3300 max damage, 6 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Shinonome  3300 max damage, 4 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Gaede 1600 max damage, 8 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Guepard 3000 max damage, 10 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Aigle  3000 max damage, 6 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Gnevy 1700 max damage, 6 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Anshan 1700 max damage, 6 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

Fushun 1700 max damage, 6 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

 

Cruisers 

Dallas 3600 max damage, 8 charges in a group, # of groups 2, 80s reload.

Leander 3600 max damage, 8 charges in a group, # of groups 2, 80s reload.

Budyonny 1700 max damage, 12 charges in a group,# of groups 2, 60s reload

Perth 3600 max damage, 8 charges in a group, # of groups 2, 60s reload.

 

what they really need to add is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedgehog_(weapon)

and i have yet to see any of the HMS ship have it in game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
961 posts
4,611 battles
30 minutes ago, hipcanuck said:

that'll be on a Premium ship

and it'll come out after the premium sub

 

Is this a confirmed fact?

 @DeadIyArT

On the other hand, while researching there are a number of other ships with depth charge projectors (not necessarily hedgehogs), an example is the Kirov.

Edited by CO_Valle
@

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,597
[WOLF8]
Members
7,593 posts
6,366 battles
47 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Gaede 1600 max damage, 8 charges in a group, # of groups 3.

 

Thanks for an informative list. This is certainly interesting, at the very least.

So Gaede is on the weak side, when it comes to depth charge damage output. Then again, she has the Hydro, so I guess it balances it out.

I bet T-61 would be in a similar position... lol. :Smile_hiding:

 

49 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Cruisers 

 

I am still puzzled at the notion that the German cruisers are excluded from having some depth charges. I mean, I guess it could be a little too much for Spee, but at least Nurnberg should be part of group, I say. Oh well. I guess it's just me... lel. :Smile_hiding:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,508
[RKLES]
Members
12,557 posts
14,317 battles
15 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Thanks for an informative list. This is certainly interesting, at the very least.

So Gaede is on the weak side, when it comes to depth charge damage output. Then again, she has the Hydro, so I guess it balances it out.

I bet T-61 would be in a similar position... lol. :Smile_hiding:

 

I am still puzzled at the notion that the German cruisers are excluded from having some depth charges. I mean, I guess it could be a little too much for Spee, but at least Nurnberg should be part of group, I say. Oh well. I guess it's just me... lel. :Smile_hiding:

 

The sub mode has a let’s try more comprehensive testing vibe to me. So Wargaming may have things more restrained for now while they take subs another major step forward. And yeah Graf Spee and Nuremberg Hydro, their good weapons systems, and then depth charges added on could be overpowered at the moment.

I will say that this list has my Icarus now at the top of my list for predictions of best sub hunter with it’s many abilities including hydro and high yield depth charges. Guepard would be second best as it would require hydro equipped ships to optimally hunt subs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,293
[SSG]
Alpha Tester
5,194 posts
12,101 battles

Unless I missed a change from testing, may want to add that the hit range is something like 1-1.5 km if I remember correctly regardless of direction - It may not be auto death, usually but it will still mess you up at that range. Because you could be that far out from the ship, going the same direction as it so away from the charges, and still just eating damage. Don't need hedgehogs till they figure out a way to tone down depth charges. As is they've been either useless because you can't get to the sub using 10.5 km homing torpedoes  from the saftey of their teams front line, or freaking hyper lethal beyond all reason or balance. Like 'It makes alpha test CV's look balanced' bad. 

As someone who actually wants Subs in game they seriously need to look at BOTH ends of the gameplay. Active homing torpedoes need to go, Surface ship vs Sub still needs a ton of work, and we need to find a reasonable balance with depth charges and sub hunting because while I under stand that we can't actually use the historically accurate kill ranges of like 16 feet and subs surviving more than 100 of them, borderline nuclear charges with 1 km range is a bit much unless they actually give subs a way to go silent so they can evade a DD and make them guess where they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
974
[PISD]
Members
1,539 posts
5,736 battles

What is sad is that for now Royal Navy Heavy cruiser do not have depth charge, despite having some in history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,775
[--K--]
[--K--]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,533 posts
10,092 battles

Lol.  The sooner the idiots over in WG learn the simple idea that when you play a ship, if u don't even have a fighting chance just because the other guy chose a class that hard counters you subs will be hated by anybody with more than two brain cells to rub together.

Case in point:  Carrier and DD interaction. 

And Wargaming has shown they have learned absolutely NOTHING by making this once again, a reality in a different situation.

It'll be the same story, but this time subs versus some cruisers and battleships.

WG has learned absolutely nothing about class interaction balance?  News at 11.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
240
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,063 posts

Gallant  3600  8  3  40

 

didn't JPN cruisers have DC's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,508
[RKLES]
Members
12,557 posts
14,317 battles
7 hours ago, Ozium said:

Gallant  3600  8  3  40

 

didn't JPN cruisers have DC's?

Thanks for the Gallant info.

As for IJN Cruisers no, not at the moment because WG is only having tier VI DDs and Light Cruisers get the Depth Charges. Many of the IJN CAs tend to be Heavy Cruisers. Which is probably why I like how powerful the IJN CAs are because they are CAs instead of CLs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
636
[NATO]
Beta Testers
2,208 posts
7,500 battles
19 hours ago, CaliburxZero said:

Lol.  The sooner the idiots over in WG learn the simple idea that when you play a ship, if u don't even have a fighting chance just because the other guy chose a class that hard counters you subs will be hated by anybody with more than two brain cells to rub together.

Case in point:  Carrier and DD interaction. 

And Wargaming has shown they have learned absolutely NOTHING by making this once again, a reality in a different situation.

It'll be the same story, but this time subs versus some cruisers and battleships.

WG has learned absolutely nothing about class interaction balance?  News at 11.

You've been around long enough to know that this has applied to 99% of the changes in WoWs and Wot since WoT started. They only respond to statistics or a flat out revolt, frankly I'd be surprised if any WG staff have played more than a dozen games in the last 8 months, if they have they'd know that DD/CV interaction is terrible right now.....and this coming from a player who enjoys playing CV (preferred RTS tho).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×