You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Davos_Seaworth

Special post for all my teammates

8 comments in this topic

[BBICT]
Members
3,959 posts
4,243 battles

Even those that drive CVs. 

dcYcpUt.jpg

Happy Random battles... I'm trying guys, but man this game has gone six ways to Sunday. Who the heck tries to strike an Atlanta with a Tier 6 CV? Oh wait, that works now...ouch. 

Anyway, public apology for my play as of late...or much of anytime really. 

P.S. un nerf the freaking Hotlanta. Please? 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,473 posts
14,971 battles
6 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

dcYcpUt.jpg

Happy Random battles... I'm trying guys, but man this game has gone six ways to Sunday. Who the heck tries to strike an Atlanta with a Tier 6 CV? Oh wait, that works now...ouch. 

Anyway, public apology for my play as of late...or much of anytime really. 

P.S. un nerf the freaking Hotlanta. Please? 

That shouldn't work very well. Yes they can get a strike off but the cost in planes is punitive if the use of the O/~ key is well timed. Remember CV should be able to get one pass off against any ship.

• Boring 1

[SIM]
Members
5,915 posts
9,434 battles

No sweat, trying and failing is better than not trying at all. 

• Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,756 posts
1 hour ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

dcYcpUt.jpg

Do you realize that that guy was a retired United States Air Force Master Sergeant? The guy who wrote Jonathan Livingston Seagull was a fighter pilot. Maybe being in the flying services mellows a person out in their old age. 

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,042 posts
25,436 battles
55 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Do you realize that that guy was a retired United States Air Force Master Sergeant? The guy who wrote Jonathan Livingston Seagull*** was a fighter pilot. Maybe being in the flying services mellows a person out in their old age. 

***& Illusions (great read but I haven't read it in years...gotta dust it off & get back in touch again...thanx for the reminder) & many other titles...Richard Bach is an awesome author.

[BBICT]
Members
3,959 posts
4,243 battles
3 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Do you realize that that guy was a retired United States Air Force Master Sergeant? The guy who wrote Jonathan Livingston Seagull was a fighter pilot. Maybe being in the flying services mellows a person out in their old age. 

Yeah, that is pretty well known now. Loved his show when I was a kid, and still do. 

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,756 posts
3 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

***& Illusions (great read but I haven't read it in years...gotta dust it off & get back in touch again...thanx for the reminder) & many other titles...Richard Bach is an awesome author.

Illusions is one of my all-time favorite books. I need to find my copy and re-read it too.

• Cool 1