Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TankGir1

Create 1942 Design Light Fleet Carrier

3 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts
8,375 battles

The 1942 Design Light Fleet Carrier, with the Colossus and Majestic class served in 8 different Navies world wide. The Royal Navy, France , the Netherlands, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Australia and India. I would love to see a version of each. While I realize there no longer any in existence I know models do exist. I think they would make a wonderful addition to the carrier cohort.

• Cool 1

[WOLFB]
Members
3,144 posts
7,196 battles

I think this would have fit better in the old CV mode when they had carriers for each teir. But since they cut that out we have so many CVs that need to get covered. 

[FURIA]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,961 posts
6,096 battles
On 5/18/2020 at 11:28 AM, TankGir1 said:

The 1942 Design Light Fleet Carrier, with the Colossus and Majestic class served in 8 different Navies world wide. The Royal Navy, France , the Netherlands, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Australia and India. I would love to see a version of each. While I realize there no longer any in existence I know models do exist. I think they would make a wonderful addition to the carrier cohort.

They are very intresting. And they could make a boyse/9dejulio style offer. Wg could obtain more money using the same basic hull.

Differents planes could put these cvs one tier ap or down.

Sign in to follow this