Sign in to follow this  
LOKE1

No steel awarded for clan battles.

9 comments in this topic

[CDNUS]
Members
10 posts

Our clan won clan battles today but no steel was awarded.  Anyone else have this problem?

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,054 posts
4,291 battles
28 minutes ago, LOKE1 said:

Our clan won clan battles today but no steel was awarded.  Anyone else have this problem?

Are you all caught up on your rewards?

[CDNUS]
Members
10 posts

I'm not sure.  I don't know all the rules regarding rewards.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,086 posts
12,715 battles

Look in your missions.  They are all listed there.  If you dont have any clan battle related missions, then you cleared them all for your level.

[CDNUS]
Members
10 posts

I see now.  My clan got knocked down a league.  Therefore no steel until we regain the next league again.  Thanks!

[LANCE]
Members
679 posts
5,290 battles
1 hour ago, LOKE1 said:

I see now.  My clan got knocked down a league.  Therefore no steel until we regain the next league again.  Thanks!

Do you guys use you Alpha and Bravo “divisions”? Some nights we have enough to run 2 teams but if not we play our higher league “division” and if we lose a couple we “drop” to our lower league “division” to practice/try different tactics/ship selection. Once we get our groove back we switch to the higher “division” again. It doesn’t give you double steel but can save the league drop down on an off night!

Good luck mate!

Edited by Bravo4zero

[VW]
Members
3,798 posts
18,423 battles
2 hours ago, Bravo4zero said:

Do you guys use you Alpha and Bravo “divisions”? Some nights we have enough to run 2 teams but if not we play our higher league “division” and if we lose a couple we “drop” to our lower league “division” to practice/try different tactics/ship selection. Once we get our groove back we switch to the higher “division” again. It doesn’t give you double steel but can save the league drop down on an off night!

Good luck mate!

Is there a way to select which is bravo and which is alpha? Or do you just open one div (alpha) and have someone else open another (bravo)? If so doesn’t someone have to stay in alpha and skip battle in order to maintain the div?

[O-PN]
[O-PN]
Members
9,110 posts
10,486 battles
11 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

Is there a way to select which is bravo and which is alpha? Or do you just open one div (alpha) and have someone else open another (bravo)? If so doesn’t someone have to stay in alpha and skip battle in order to maintain the div?

Yes. In the div tab itself, where you'd go to assign a new commander for it, etc, there's a rating selection for Alpha or Bravo. You just have to be careful to check it, sometimes it glitches and you play a rating you didn't mean to play. Also, it auto sets itself to whatever rating you had last, so if you ran Bravo last, the next time, it auto sets to Bravo.

• Cool 1

[VW]
Members
3,798 posts
18,423 battles
1 hour ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

Yes. In the div tab itself, where you'd go to assign a new commander for it, etc, there's a rating selection for Alpha or Bravo. You just have to be careful to check it, sometimes it glitches and you play a rating you didn't mean to play. Also, it auto sets itself to whatever rating you had last, so if you ran Bravo last, the next time, it auto sets to Bravo.

Thanks, good to know :cap_like:

Sign in to follow this