Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wolfkind252

Sure witsh I had a destroyer that turned as fast as a New Orleans

16 comments in this topic

[NEMO]
Members
713 posts
2,136 battles

3 km, two times of three each at a new Orleans and he turns every time while aimed away from me

them his guns all of a sudden flash turn on me and one shot hits me, takes out my engine, rudder, main guns(20 and my torpedo tubes, I repair, run with smoke and reload torpedoes, within ONE km fire again he turns, one shot hits me takes out my engine, rudder, and torpedo tubes again along with 2 main guns

no you guys don't get the replay, the guys at wargaming get to watch me taken apart while three team mates were trying to get between me and that bot, oh yea, it never fired a single shot at them

Edited by wolfkind252
  • Boring 3

[GOB]
Members
2,066 posts

Well known fact..

ALL bots have 45 point commanders!

Haven't you ever watched one zoomed in that the NANOSECOND you are spotted it fires a perfect salvo knocking out everything and setting 2 fires?

If you want to torp Bots you have to do it point blank.  

BTW not sharing a replay after such a story makes people lose interest in what you claim in that same NANOSECOND.

Edited by Col_Nasty
  • Cool 2

[DBRIS]
Members
630 posts
11,166 battles
6 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Well known fact..

Haven't you ever watched one zoomed in that the NANOSECOND you are spotted it fires a perfect salvo knocking out everything and setting 2 fires?

BTW not sharing a replay after such a story makes people lose interest in what you claim in that same NANOSECOND.

Wait, you mean they wait until you are spotted for you?!?! RNG has smiled upon you then! I love watching BB's make a turn no DD in the game can do, but they need something to be a least a little challenging!

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,063 posts

some find it helps to deselect target just before firing torps at em, even then they still have magical avoiding if too far away

[NEMO]
Members
713 posts
2,136 battles
25 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Well known fact..

45 poiunt commanders should mean they turn as tight as a tractor and as fast and my dog

if I'm 3km from a New Orleans and it cant see me............

[SOV]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,868 posts
8,476 battles

Console yourself with this fact; bots likely have a win rate hovering between 1-5%. :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

[SALVO]
Members
4,474 posts
3,829 battles

Dont bother torping a bot that is at least slightly angled, it would dodge. If there is a chace to dodge the torp, it will dodge. You need to learn to torp when it is unavoidable. 

Also bots, have all the skills, all the flags, all the buffs at least the ones related to fire chance

Members
2,982 posts
36,778 battles
22 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Dont bother torping a bot that is at least slightly angled, it would dodge. If there is a chace to dodge the torp, it will dodge. You need to learn to torp when it is unavoidable. 

Also bots, have all the skills, all the flags, all the buffs at least the ones related to fire chance

This and if the bot already knew you were there, he already was ready for the torps. I noticed that bots only activate their own hydro when they see a DD or cruiser that is capable of firing torps. The only other time bots activate hydro is when they chase you in to the smoke or you circle around the islands.

Bots already know how to cut speed and turn in. They typically will slow down when a DD is near to bait torps based on half speed, then accelerate the moment the torps are spotted.

They are well programmed to evade torpedo and gunfire.

They do however can not see torpedoes from an unspotted DD or cruiser. Or torps that crossed smoke to hit them. As in the bot is in the smoke, can't see and your torps go in from the outside.

Another key situation is the bot is behind the island and you fire torps at him at the gap. They can't see the torps approach from any blind spot.

Also, bots that are already engaged with another ship are often unaware of a torpedo attack.

I call that the shuffle. Make them look left and hit their right. It's misdirection at its most clever application.

Members
3,089 posts
564 battles

when a bot, or botS spot a dd, that will be ALL they shoot at until un-spotted....even if you are the ship farthest away from them

aRzoQL5.jpg

[LANCE]
Members
795 posts
5,917 battles

Bots can euro-beat torps better than Euro can! They also set fires better than fire itself (looking at you Super-Phoenix in Naria)! :cap_haloween:

[NEMO]
Members
713 posts
2,136 battles
12 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

No replay?  :cap_popcorn:

not for the forms, it went to wargaming

12 hours ago, Brohk said:

Console yourself with this fact; bots likely have a win rate hovering between 1-5%. :Smile_trollface:

yea I'm noticing that

12 hours ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Wait till you try torping a Wichita, then.  

isnt that a city in Kansas

12 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

I'm learning that along with how to avoid the idiots that yell "torp in please its killing me" then run into your torps and laugh cause now your pink

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
15,739 posts
1 minute ago, wolfkind252 said:

isnt that a city in Kansas

It's also a premium cruiser, US tier 8.  

Basically a super-New-Orleans -- heavy cruiser armor, light cruiser turning (compare its turning stats to tier 10 DDs...), good-but-not-great guns.  

[NEMO]
Members
713 posts
2,136 battles

Oh ok

I've never studied American Geography, and I've only been down to Montana a couple of times 

Sign in to follow this