Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Heed_04

Flag Supply Vault/Chest

4 comments in this topic

[TNG-2]
Members
203 posts
14,166 battles

Over a year ago, there was the ability to purchase individual economic flags in bundles of 100.  Today, we only have the option of the Flag Supply Vault/Chest of 300 or 100 of ALL the economic flags.  I'd like to see the option in the premium shop of buying individual flags in bundles of 100 return.  I know they are available for coal, but I'm not all that interested in spending coal on economic flags when it's so much more useful on other items.

[PVE]
Members
6,151 posts
22,432 battles
49 minutes ago, Heed_04 said:

Over a year ago, there was the ability to purchase individual economic flags in bundles of 100.  Today, we only have the option of the Flag Supply Vault/Chest of 300 or 100 of ALL the economic flags.  I'd like to see the option in the premium shop of buying individual flags in bundles of 100 return.  I know they are available for coal, but I'm not all that interested in spending coal on economic flags when it's so much more useful on other items.

(Edit: Oops...missed the economic aspect of the OP...my bad).

You can also purchase them in the armory for credits...which can be purchased for doubloons...which can be purchased for credits.

Even if they put them back in the premium shop the exchange rate would be the same.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,520 posts
36 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

You can also purchase them in the armory for credits...which can be purchased for doubloons...which can be purchased for credits.

Even if they put them back in the premium shop the exchange rate would be the same.

You cannot buy economic flags, for credits.  That would be awkward just in principal.

You also cannot buy XP or FXP in there for credits.

[PVE]
Members
6,151 posts
22,432 battles
8 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

You cannot buy economic flags, for credits.  That would be awkward just in principal.

You also cannot buy XP or FXP in there for credits.

Doh...missed the economic aspect...haven't been able to play for awhile so my memory  got a little tangled there.

Sign in to follow this