Sign in to follow this  
steve6027

Can't access Armoury

14 comments in this topic

Members
49 posts
7,144 battles

Since the last update I haven't been able to access the armoury, wondering if anyone else is having the same problem? i don't run any mods or anything, click on it and it never loads no matter how long you wait.

Members
3,296 posts
6,601 battles

Its kind of touch and go for me...I click on it and does nothing...I hit ESC.....then come back and it works.... Not all the time but enough to expect it each and everytime!  

[PVE]
Members
4,681 posts
22,432 battles
3 hours ago, steve6027 said:

Since the last update I haven't been able to access the armoury, wondering if anyone else is having the same problem? i don't run any mods or anything, click on it and it never loads no matter how long you wait.

2 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

I too am suffering the same issue.

2 hours ago, dionkraft said:

Its kind of touch and go for me...I click on it and does nothing...I hit ESC.....then come back and it works.... Not all the time but enough to expect it each and everytime!  

Has been an issue for last 3 updates actually.

But...there is a solution:

The containers screen has a button that will take you to the Armory & there's been no reports of it not working as of yet.

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,722 posts
14,420 battles
4 hours ago, steve6027 said:

how long you wait.

3 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

I too am suffering the same issue.

2 hours ago, dionkraft said:

to expect it each

used the website version

https://armory.worldofwarships.com/en/

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,145 posts
12,910 battles

Aloha,

Also remember you can try accessing the armory through the "Containers" tab. If not the link that @ObiphanKenobi posted as well https://armory.worldofwarships.com/en/

We are working to figure out why this is an issue!

Mahalo,

-Hapa

[JEEP]
Members
6 posts
20,908 battles

had the same thing happen with the new port , just hit escape and change to one of the older ports and no problems since thought at first it might be my modpack (use hakabase) but uninstalled it and still same problem, so then I changed ports and viola it works fine now even with the mod installed, so guess it's a bug

[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
4 posts
8,671 battles
On 5/17/2020 at 3:11 PM, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Has been an issue for last 3 updates actually.

But...there is a solution:

The containers screen has a button that will take you to the Armory & there's been no reports of it not working as of yet.

I've had this problem on a new machine, but not an older one that I've been using for years.  No joy on the containers screen, but the website link works.  This still doesn't address concerns about the same treatment for 'naval battles', 'news', 'premium shop' and my clan page.  Same deal.

[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
4 posts
8,671 battles

Other efforts (e.g., exiting out of the screen and going in again or switching home port) have been tried and were unsuccessful.

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,145 posts
12,910 battles
14 hours ago, Millmuertos said:

i cant access to armory and my clan base

21 hours ago, Chickenboy69 said:

Other efforts (e.g., exiting out of the screen and going in again or switching home port) have been tried and were unsuccessful.

Folks, look above your replies, there are options for entering the Armory if you're still having issues.

Also, please put support tickets in, but make sure you run a WGCheck to submit with it.

-Hapa

Sign in to follow this