You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Judadiao

How to make Worcester relevant again

6 comments in this topic

[STK]
Members
64 posts
6,606 battles

WG has made the Worcester a trash by nurfing her radar to pethetic 9km. Then the CV rework made her renown AA completely garbage. Now that we had range & spotter Des Moines from Yuro, it is the time to apply the same meme to Worcester as well.

Let's light everything on FIRE from 18km away.

Edited by Judadiao
video
  • Boring 1

[O7]
Members
1,023 posts
4,373 battles

How to make Worcester relevant again?

You mean the Worcester in World of Warships? THE STRONGEST LIGHT CRUISER IN THE GAME?

How about buffing the captain that's playing it.

• Funny 2
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 2

Members
829 posts
4,679 battles

Wow he got a 200k game in a worcester range & spotter plane I'm 100% switching to that now.

[PISD]
Members
1,266 posts
5,250 battles
51 minutes ago, DolphinPrincess said:

You mean the Worcester in World of Warships? THE STRONGEST LIGHT CRUISER IN THE GAME?

You meand the Minotaur right? ;-)

[--K--]
Members
1,342 posts
10,133 battles
1 hour ago, Judadiao said:

WG has made the Worcester a trash by nurfing her radar to pethetic 9km. Then the CV rework made her renown AA completely garbage. Now that we had range & spotter Des Moines from Yuro, it is the time to apply the same meme to Worcester as well.

Let's light everything on FIRE from 18km away.

It sure how you’re play the Wooster but it’s far from trash, probably the most annoying tech tree ship in the game.

Members
1,660 posts
2 hours ago, BarneyStyle said:

It sure how you’re play the Wooster but it’s far from trash, probably the most annoying tech tree ship in the game.

Not even top 10 for annoying tech tree ships, but it is a subjective assessment.  Even if I only think about tech tree cruisers, the Wooster would struggle to make the top five annoying ships.  But again, that is my perspective.

To the OP's request to make the Wooster relevant, I am on a low salt diet and HE spam is very salty.  I feel the Wooster is fairly well balanced and performs well when driven well.