petefroit

Client outdated

4 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
3,424 battles

So I have my client on auto-update. Yet it still says that it is outdated. I do not know what to do. I checked my game to see if it had the latest update and it sure did, yet for some reason, it is constantly telling me my client is older than the server I'm running on.

Can anyone help me?

[WORX]
Members
9,064 posts
17,223 battles

Check your WGC settings, make sure you can DL and notify you of newer versions of the client...

Community Department
3,293 posts
1,296 battles
On 5/17/2020 at 10:22 AM, petefroit said:

So I have my client on auto-update. Yet it still says that it is outdated. I do not know what to do. I checked my game to see if it had the latest update and it sure did, yet for some reason, it is constantly telling me my client is older than the server I'm running on.

Can anyone help me?

Sorry for long response. Is the issue still actual? Sometimes even full reload of WGC may help, without system reboot. 

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,129 posts
12,910 battles
On 5/17/2020 at 2:22 AM, petefroit said:

Can anyone help me?

Just wondering also if you're using the WGC or the old launcher.

-Hapa