Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kyesac

Diving into the RB - First Time

9 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
1,541 posts
26,569 battles

I took the plunge and reset my first line today to take advantage of the double reward.  I didn't want to reset any of my favorite lines, nor reset any of the lines I barely made through the first time because they sucked so bad (looking at you RU cruisers).  So, I picked a line in the middle, and it was .... drum roll ... IJN CAs.  Up to the Furry Taco.  Unfortunately, I am low on Free xp and credits, so this will actually be somewhat of a grind.  Not to mention the RU CA / CLs coming out in 2 months.

[WOLF9]
Members
1,541 posts
26,569 battles

Speaking of which ... when do I get the 10k points bonus?  After I get to T10 again or as I progress from T6 thru T10?

[SR-_-]
Members
5,021 posts
46,937 battles
3 minutes ago, kyesac said:

Speaking of which ... when do I get the 10k points bonus?  After I get to T10 again or as I progress from T6 thru T10?

That is awarded at the tier 10 ship mark. Basically the double is you get double points for tiers 6-10. So stated points is not the double. But if you reset that line when it showed 2 x, then all stated numbers from tiers 6-10 are doubled.

• Cool 1

[SR-_-]
Members
5,021 posts
46,937 battles

The fastest way to get up the line is signals in Randoms or operations. It can be done in co-op as well.

With latest update, consumables are no longer charged. So you earn decent credits no matter which battle mode. However, XP is best done in Randoms for efficiency.

Co-op is very possible, but you have to spend more time on it.

It takes anywhere from 4 lines to 6 to get any one of the two ship's in the RB. Even with the double applied to one line, you are still going to have to do resets frequently if you want get a lot of stuff.

[SLI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,550 posts
25 minutes ago, kyesac said:

Not to mention the RU CA / CLs coming out in 2 months.

Patch 9.5, next patch.  Estimated June 10th.

[UNHLY]
Members
5,385 posts
14,897 battles
1 hour ago, Burnsy said:

Patch 9.5, next patch.  Estimated June 10th.

The CLs are next patch (Moskva/Kirov swapped for Nevsky/Kotovsky). The CAs aren’t researchable until 9.6. 

[SLI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,550 posts
1 hour ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

The CLs are next patch (Moskva/Kirov swapped for Nevsky/Kotovsky). The CAs aren’t researchable until 9.6. 

Ah, got it. Thanks.

[WOLF9]
Members
1,541 posts
26,569 battles

Thanks all for the replies.  I will only be resetting lines once a quarter (whenever the bonus resets).  Still have some UU missions to grind and a lot of commanders to level up, and I want to ease the load from the last few months.

I want the UUs as an option.  With WG changing them around a bit, some may become more valuable.  Plus I want the ones for ships that don't have them yet.

And I want to start saving FXP for those Italian BBs whenever they come out (I'm betting late this year or early next).

Sign in to follow this