Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
13579bc_bc

Should I reset Russian Line

11 comments in this topic

[DALE]
Members
68 posts
10,026 battles

So, I have heard that you will get a new premium Moskva when 9.5 drops if you have ever researched that ship. And, I will also have to regrind for the Nevsky. Does this mean It is a wise choice to reset the line since I already have to do the longest part of the grind again anyway? Can someone confirm that my facts are true? All inputs are welcomed!

Thank you!

[SALVO]
Members
9,420 posts
6,928 battles

Not sure if it works in the way that you say... As I understand it, it is if you HAVE the ship researched... If you reset you dont have researched

[WOLF8]
Members
764 posts
9,795 battles

You will get the special version, not the premium.  Ships classified as special earn less credits.

Edited by Slammer58

[KREW]
Members
486 posts
22,329 battles

Even if you reset the line, you will get the Special version of Moskva. All the details in the link provided.

Edited by Admiral_Downes

[--K--]
Members
254 posts
10,464 battles

I did.  Figure it makes sense if I have to regrind Donskoi anyway.

Beta Testers
55 posts
6,889 battles

I'm considering doing the same. Great way to get the new ship and some RB points.

[SLI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,544 posts
2 hours ago, DM31 said:

I did.  Figure it makes sense if I have to regrind Donskoi anyway.

That's an interesting point that I hadn't thought of.

[SR-_-]
Members
5,018 posts
46,796 battles

You only reset Russian line if you are a hard M.

I will never, ever reset what I got. It's just crazy hard.

Svetlana is the only cruiser at low tier that is fun. Rest are as exciting as Ivan Drago punching you in the crown jewels.

[SIM]
Members
5,906 posts
9,414 battles

From what I’ve seen, if you’ve ever researched the Moskva, regardless of reset status, you’ll get Special Moskva. I chose to reset the line for that reason. 

[SLI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,544 posts
24 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

You only reset Russian line if you are a hard M.

I will never, ever reset what I got. It's just crazy hard.

Svetlana is the only cruiser at low tier that is fun. Rest are as exciting as Ivan Drago punching you in the crown jewels.

The low tier ships in a line are crazy easy in the road of a reset.  I reset the IJN DD line yesterday, about mid day sometime and I just unlocked the T7 again.  It's the higher tier ones that take a while.   Normally I would hold here at T7 for Narai and knock it out over that weekend but T7 ranked is coming up next week.   The T8 and T9 in a line is where the grind really is.

The high tier RU cruisers are generally considered some of the best.

He brings up a really good point.  If we have to regrind the T9 anyway and you are going to reset a line anyway...  It makes sense that that this line should be it.  It saves an entire T9 ship grind.

The only problem with it that I can think of is Clan Battles is going on.  If you are playing cruiser, there is a good chance that you are using the Moskva if you don't have Stalingrad or Venezia. I am mostly playing CV this season and I do have Des Moines as a reasonable backup....Considering it.

[D-H-O]
Members
36 posts
13,611 battles

2X multiplier resets tomorrow morning, so if you have 2x now you may want to do it now otherwise reset after.

Edited by Koudai68

Sign in to follow this