You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
You13

Event drop boxes

15 comments in this topic

[YOU]
[YOU]
Members
113 posts
10,976 battles

My question is why such a BIG boxes have so little tokens in them. Is this some kind of joke?

5 Tokens? are you serious? 10 Tokens = 1 Victory camo

and they expect us to get the ships by token. I think this event like the Puerto Rico event is nothing but a big joke played on the community again.

Cheers

Edited by You13
  • Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[A-I-M]
Members
3,046 posts
13,308 battles
10 minutes ago, You13 said:

My question is why such a BIG boxes have so little tokens in them. Is this some kind of joke?

and they expect us to get the ships by token. I think this even like the Puerto Rico event is nothing but a big joke played on the community again.

Cheers

They’re very big tokens.

• Funny 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles

Five is the minimum and 300 is the maximum and the amount is random.

[YOU]
[YOU]
Members
113 posts
10,976 battles
4 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Five is the minimum and 300 is the maximum and the amount is random.

Funny is that me and many others keep getting the minimum.

I spent 1500 doubloon and got wooping 75 tokens

• Cool 1

Members
1,603 posts
25,123 battles

Show them how mad you are about the situation by buying something. That'll bring change, I'm sure....

• Cool 1

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,586 posts
15,718 battles

For this event, I actually wish it was rubles for historic reasons. I used to have a ruble in coin form but lost it.

677A61AD-AA63-457E-9019-FD99AACD9082.jpeg

Members
3,759 posts
23,331 battles

OP the event is designed for players to get the T5 cruiser at a minimum. Depending on RNG and completing the challenges (under combat missions) you may be able to get more.

[BUOY]
Members
1,019 posts
14,530 battles
1 hour ago, You13 said:

and they expect us to get the ships by token. I think this event like the Puerto Rico event is nothing but a big joke played on the community again.

Cheers

The main 'prize' of this event is the Mikoyan, which you can get through the normal difficulty directives even with 5's all the way down (and sooner than the last week now they upped the website's 'treasure hunt' to 50 from 25).

I think the main issue people are having (including me at first) is not realizing just how many tokens they can get from the Mikoyan / hunt (and PB / Ock if they're willing to spend) where as before it was crates and/or bundles alone.

That's still on WG for making the event both more convoluted and seemingly RNG dependent than previous when ironically it is less so (F2P or P2A). 

Edited by lloyd1701

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,779 posts
21,552 battles

I've gotten all 9 for the first directive, 4 from the news websites, and 2 from the daily containers. 15 containers in all so far and a whopping 90 tokens. Maybe ,in one of the containers, I might get more than 15 tokens?

This early release event is one way WG can earn some cash. Many players just go ahead and buy those ships instead of grinding them. I guess they feel time is money?

Edited by Khafni

[RLGN]
Members
14,312 posts
25,245 battles
33 minutes ago, Khafni said:

I've gotten all 9 for the first directive, 4 from the news websites, and 2 from the daily containers. 15 containers in all so far and a whopping 90 tokens. Maybe ,in one of the containers, I might get more than 15 tokens?

This early release event is one way WG can earn some cash. Many players just go ahead and buy those ships instead of grinding them. I guess they feel time is money?

As I mentioned in another thread, in PT the token drops were the same, (5, and the other mentioned values.)

I originally thought the low amount was just a placeholder value, since you couldn’t use them on anything in the PT, but I guess not.

Ah well.

Not worried much in any case. I’ll get my new Kirov, and whatever the replacement is, and worry about after, after. (Never got anything after Budyonny, though containers gave me Lazo and Micky K.)

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles

What I feel they should do is if someone gets all of the boxes in each set of directives and along with the ones you get for logging in and if you still don't have the 300 for the Mik that they should make up the difference.

• Cool 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,578 posts

Would it be better if the box was smaller?

[_BDA_]
Members
308 posts
4,862 battles
55 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

What I feel they should do is if someone gets all of the boxes in each set of directives and along with the ones you get for logging in and if you still don't have the 300 for the Mik that they should make up the difference.

Like that's going to happen.

[BUOY]
Members
1,019 posts
14,530 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

60 crates x5 tokens = 300 exactly. So if you did all the in game things you're guaranteed to get the Mikoyan regardless of your RNG.

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,928 posts
15,392 battles

If you spend 500 doubloon per random bundle, and the RNGodness is with you, there are 4 bundles that can you each pop 150 tokens (600 total), there is 1 bundle 700 tokens, 10 bundle with 25 tokens per (250), 10 with 15 tokens, 25 at 10 tokens and 50 at 5 tokens and so forth, you guys can do the math

If you spend 50k doubloon and got 100 bundle, you still have to play at least 2 missions to finally get to the Riga. 

Hapa also confirmed in the twitch that with the ships you got Mikoyan for example, that 7 missions that award you 15 tokens, Baragtion 30 tokens and the other t8 30 tokens, those mission reset at new week

The other crates random depending if RNGodness smiling upon or not.

So lots of ways to get tokens