You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

Finally saw a Richthofen in game. Hiw did it go?

20 comments in this topic

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts

Richthofen show up in a game.  Naturaly I never got attacked the whole game, I was in DM.  

we won the game and somone on the team with the Richthofen said "our CV sucked ****" typical hate cv trash.   Somone pointed out that he was top 5 players in NA.

Granted just 1 game but AP rockets are probabaly not the CDS (carrier derangement syndrome) that is cracked up to be.

FDR is in the same category.  I have seen one 4 times and have never been afraid of it.  Lex in a t8 battle is the only one to worry about.

Anyone see the new German CV or FDR?  How did the game go?

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SALVO]
Members
4,479 posts
3,829 battles

I have just one question... are the planes painted red?

• Cool 4

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

I dont think they get AP rockets.  Thats FDR.

[-RNG-]
Members
544 posts
13,374 battles

I was in with one the other night and the CV (not the CV player) was pretty inept. Very long arming distances and the torps are hilariously slow.  I was in a BB (Yammy maybe?  I don’t really remember) and I out turned and out ran the torps.

Comp. #WV44

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
49 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

I have just one question... are the planes painted red?

They should be fun.  Going to be a prem camo someday.

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
5 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

I have heard the FDR he and German AP. Who knows.

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
2 minutes ago, TheCompGuy25 said:

I was in with one the other night and the CV (not the CV player) was pretty inept. Very long arming distances and the torps are hilariously slow.  I was in a BB (Yammy maybe?  I don’t really remember) and I out turned and out ran the torps.

Comp. #WV44

Lol. Sadly if you had let them hit you, you would never have noticed.

It is shaping up to be the not just the worst CV but the worst prem ever.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,433 posts
14,165 battles
1 hour ago, jags_domain said:

Richthofen show up in a game.  Naturaly I never got attacked the whole game, I was in DM.  

we won the game and somone on the team with the Richthofen said "our CV sucked ****" typical hate cv trash.   Somone pointed out that he was top 5 players in NA.

Granted just 1 game but AP rockets are probabaly not the CDS (carrier derangement syndrome) that is cracked up to be.

FDR is in the same category.  I have seen one 4 times and have never been afraid of it.  Lex in a t8 battle is the only one to worry about.

It is a new ship to the supertesters and the CC's and even the best have to deal with the learning curve.

[SALVO]
Members
4,479 posts
3,829 battles
32 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

They should be fun.  Going to be a prem camo someday.

It better comes with bonus to speed and ROF... It would be hilarious

• Cool 1

[GRAVE]
Members
1,273 posts
18,802 battles
57 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

German CVs have AP rockets (most have from how their damage looks DD caliber until Red Baron which has flying DM damage). FDR has 60 HE rockets that fire in one long line.

Members
6,860 posts
15,357 battles

Both of them are hot trash. I've divved with a couple of them and they pretty much can't do anything at T10. The one guy said the FDR would make a decent t6. 

• Funny 1

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

It is a new ship to the supertesters and the CC's and even the best have to deal with the learning curve.

I have saved up enough resources save steel for FDR but notnsure if I want it when it comes out.  Looks really mehhh.

I thought the team mate reaction was funny.  Always name call 

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
22 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Both of them are hot trash. I've divved with a couple of them and they pretty much can't do anything at T10. The one guy said the FDR would make a decent t6. 

Thw only thing FDR looks good for is ships grouped together.  

[WOLFG]
Members
29,117 posts
8,332 battles

Played against a Parseval the other day. I can't remember whether I was playing Hipper or Mogami, but he singled me out for 3 waves of rocket planes.

His aim was fine, but the rockets were bunk. I might have taken 3-4k damage all together lol.

[WOLF3]
Members
27,086 posts
23,857 battles

When I see the Red Baron being mentioned, it made me remember a small bit of Azur Lane humor.  Enterprise, Bismarck, and the other Germans...

4ghet4yxtew41.jpg&key=29e9cb1912c2324a63

• Cool 2

[REX-I]
Members
50 posts

I was in a midway and the German cv had sunk me in 3 min. I honestly didn’t know what had happened initially. I’ve played around 250 midway games and never been attacked and sunk to easy and so quickly. I was salty.

FDR in the queue makes me happy though, if a Unicom cv player can’t do squat with it , I sure don’t want one.

[REVY]
Members
2,287 posts
12,298 battles
On 5/16/2020 at 1:05 PM, jags_domain said:

Watched Flambass over the weekend. He had the Richthofen on his team. After he was sunk, Flambass followed the CV.

Rockets seem to be decent.

Never saw the DBs.

The Torpedos are really slow. Also took quite a bit of time to arm as well. Someone paying attention can likely avoid the torpedos, but even if they hit, they did not seem to do all that much damage.

As for the FDR. Did see one in a battle on the opposite team. He got deleted about the 10 minute mark while slightly parked behind an island. Don't think he contributed much but then the rest of the team was going potato.

Edited by Lord_Slayer