Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Not too bad of an evening playing WOWS

9 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,593 posts

My team won all of the matches I played this evening plus I got a supercontainer (50 camo that gives +250% commander XP).

image.png.3b5076f1c34da39a997a82b7481eacb1.png

In fact, my teams have been really good overall for quite some time. Even if I get blapped right at the start of a match they seem to pull off a win more often than not. 

Battles   161 196          
Win rate

56.52%
Great
+ 0.12% 54.08%
Very Good
+ 0.1%
  • Cool 2

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,562 posts
11,136 battles
7 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

My team won all of the matches I played this evening plus I got a supercontainer (50 camo that gives +250% commander XP).

In fact, my teams have been really good overall for quite some time. Even if I get blapped right at the start of a match they seem to pull off a win more often than not. 

Battles   161 196          
Win rate

56.52%
Great
+ 0.12% 54.08%
Very Good
+ 0.1%

I wish but I had my regular total . Friday I won 7 out of 10 Saturday night  I lost 7 out of 10 and I played like crap just out of sync the whole night .

Edited by clammboy

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,725 posts
21,436 battles

I've been on a slide for months. I lost 3 in a row yesterday and called it quits. Gonna try again today, maybe...

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

I think the hardest part of this game is when you feel like you are playing great...but are losing over and over.  Then, you do something stupid and get erased right away and your team goes on to mop the floor with them. Its like, would you rather be at the bottom of the scoreboard on a win, or the top of the scoreboard of a loss :)

Slowly getting to my goal of a 52% overall.  I know thats nothing to some people, but a goal is a goal :)  I figure I need like a 60% WR over the next 15 games or so to hit it.

• Cool 1

[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,202 posts
5,588 battles
8 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Battles   161 196          
Win rate

56.52%
Great
+ 0.12% 54.08%
Very Good
+ 0.1%

Oink! Snarfgargoyle? Generally your posts are interesting. Tried to read this one 3 times and almost fell asleep. Please delete. Oink! 

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,593 posts
Just now, franz_von_goltz said:

Oink! Snarfgargoyle? Generally your posts are interesting. Tried to read this one 3 times and almost fell asleep. Please delete. Oink! 

Well, I could say that your "oinking" was cute for a while but now it's sort of wearing thin too. If you don't like a post you don't necessarily have to comment on it.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,593 posts
3 hours ago, Khafni said:

I've been on a slide for months. I lost 3 in a row yesterday and called it quits. Gonna try again today, maybe...

I don't mind losing when my team really tries. I finally lost a match last night but it was a hard-fought one indeed and both teams played well.

[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,202 posts
5,588 battles
2 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Well, I could say that your "oinking" was cute for a while but now it's sort of wearing thin too. If you don't like a post you don't necessarily have to comment on it.

Oink Goltz ! (font size 16, if you answer)

Snarfgale, usually your posts are excellent. This one is boring, I just tell you this to help you. You should also realize that you are insolent... I am Franz von Goltz, Supreme Commander of the clan [PIG], Pig of Pigs. Somehow, I am a patrician, you are a plebeian. This time is fine, next time, I open a ticket and WG will ban you.

Oink Goltz

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,593 posts
7 minutes ago, franz_von_goltz said:

Oink Goltz ! (font size 16, if you answer)

Snarfgale, usually your posts are excellent. This one is boring, I just tell you this to help you. You should also realize that you are insolent... I am Franz von Goltz, Supreme Commander of the clan [PIG], Pig of Pigs. Somehow, I am a patrician, you are a plebeian. This time is fine, next time, I open a ticket and WG will ban you.

Oink Goltz

Well, if you are "Pig of Pigs" then you should know that I am your mortal enemy as I go out of my way to cook and eat one of your kind almost on a daily basis. I think that much of the forum shares my sentiment on this issue too. It's a brave little piggy that would come to a forum where nearly every poll contains the choice "Bacon."

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Sign in to follow this