Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CRZY_TRAIN

Reporting 2 for throwing games

22 comments in this topic

[-ICE-]
Members
417 posts

What the hell im playing hard as I can and I got 2 in this last game purposly throwing games... DD  sitting just outside cap not playing and moving so he dont get hit the carrier did it too.. what the hell can be done?   This was not 2 people playing bad it was done intentional both of them. They were both there, turrets moving moving slow to avoid getting hit....  can something be done???  suspend ?  Absolutly threw the game 100% no doubt they both did it.

Edited by CRZY_TRAIN
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3

[TBW]
Members
10,283 posts
17,482 battles

So did you report them then? You know, a ticket and a replay. You can report them here but it does nothing but get you banned for naming and shaming. If you can believe that.

Some people are actually that bad, if you can believe that.

They could be bot ships, believe it or not.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[-ICE-]
Members
417 posts

I did report supposedly most the team did too.  How do u send a replay, I dont even know how to get it.  

Members
2,848 posts
36,608 battles

Yeah, send in a replay to WG through support. If competitive players throw games for their clan mates, then that is something WG can address. But not here.

IMO, clans should be removed from the game if this is the sort of behavior that continues.

• Boring 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,626 posts
4 minutes ago, CRZY_TRAIN said:

I did report supposedly most the team did too.  How do u send a replay, I dont even know how to get it.  

Replays are found in C:\Games\World_of_Warships_NA\replays or \\steamapps\common\World of Warships\replays.

Delete your screenshot so you won't get in trouble here on the forum.

Edited by Snargfargle

[TBW]
Members
10,283 posts
17,482 battles
3 minutes ago, CRZY_TRAIN said:

C, games, world of warships, replays and find the game and send a ticket. scroll up to player support to do that.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
2,848 posts
36,608 battles
2 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Replays are found in C:\Games\World_of_Warships_NA\replays or \\steamapps\common\World of Warships\replays.

Delete your screenshot so you won't get in trouble here on the forum.

And next time you see an Evil 😈 deed, ask for advice from Happa before you do anything else.

Just don't blame CVs.

[D3BT]
Members
371 posts
6,199 battles

I had it happen to me in Ranked a few times, finally got sick of it and quit entering Ranked battles. 

I reported the last one directly to support with evidence. That particular DD player hid behind our CV on the 2 line and kept bumping and following him all match long, eventually even torping the CV. Needless to say, he got team-killed near the end of that losing match.

Edited by MudRaker227

[1IF]
Banned
436 posts
1,421 battles

There are An*ls who probably do this. We decent minded players commiserate with you Crzy Train. 

There are 'juvies' who might think this behaviour is funny. Alternately,  maybe they are so angry with WG MM (etc) that they intentionally lost the battle.

[1984]
Members
4,125 posts
19,914 battles

The problem is that this type of behavior is present at every tier in every match. When you check the bottom 3-5 players on each team the have 45% or lower win rates. To have that type of win rate you have to actively do something to lose (the most common behavior i see is sailing around all match, shooting guns only at the end of the game). The pervasiveness of these players leads one to believe nothing is done about it, and that is very frustrating.

wg should round all of these players up and make them face only themselves, this way they can have fun driving boats around for 20 minutes while not ruining the game for everyone else.

of course wg shows no interest in addressing this problem, on the contrary they insist this is the way mm should be working.

Edited by monpetitloup
  • Boring 2

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts

also seen these sorts of players

[WOLF7]
Members
12,595 posts
10 hours ago, CRZY_TRAIN said:

What the hell im playing hard as I can and I got 2 in this last game purposly throwing games... DD  sitting just outside cap not playing and moving so he dont get hit the carrier did it too.. what the hell can be done?   This was not 2 people playing bad it was done intentional both of them. They were both there, turrets moving moving slow to avoid getting hit....  can something be done???  suspend ?  Absolutly threw the game 100% no doubt they both did it.

You're playing a game that is 90% casual players. They don't care about what you want, and all the crying in the world won't change that.

If you're expecting competent, well played matches, you're in the wrong game.

• Cool 1

Members
3,754 posts
23,311 battles
12 hours ago, CRZY_TRAIN said:

Typically throwing a match in WG's eyes is a player on your team actively working with someone on the red team to tilt the match in one team's favor.

Having fully baked potatoes on your team acting like fully baked potatoes is not throwing a match in WG's eyes.

It's a reason why you see so many sub 45% win rate and sub 400 PRs on WoWs Stats now. In the first couple of years of this game those type of stats were harder to come by but now it's at least 3-5 players on your team every match.

I'm starting to become bored of killing these types of players in many matches now. I'd rather have more of a challenge.

[-ICE-]
Members
417 posts

No, they were working with red team...  they were not even getting shot at.  The DD was slowly cruzing around just outside the cap not going in and there was red ships right there not firing at him and he was spotted.  and the carrier had a few greens and a few reds all in a corner again not doing anything to help green.. so anyways its done.. I put a ticket in wit replay they can do what they will or not.  end of it

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts

too often see clan players on both sides of the game, it's not a question of "did they" or "didn't they" it's a question of perception...

Last match like that was a 0:15 stomp.... and we got stomped lol.

Members
158 posts
8,278 battles

I was in a match two days ago where one member of our team was in the same clan as a 3 ship division on the red team. All four of these clan players, including their clan overall, are unicum/super-unicum. The guy on our side sailed to a hiding spot behind an island near our spawn and then sat there the entire match. I don't think he fired his guns once. We lost and if he had helped we would have surely won. I reported the scumbag. I'm just an average joe player and try hard to win, and this really pissed me off. Got the usual boilerplate response from WG, really wish I knew what if any action was taken.

Edited by Kenrod_Melrocity

[-KIA-]
Members
562 posts
6,290 battles

I had one [edited] in a Graf zepplin earlier today that announced he was sending his fighters out for the 12 spotting banners and to expecting nothing else from him. He did exactly that then sent his carrier to the middle cap and died within 3 mins. IQ of average WoWs player is truly low and pathetic.

[HKC]
Members
601 posts
11 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

The problem is that this type of behavior is present at every tier in every match. When you check the bottom 3-5 players on each team the have 45% or lower win rates. To have that type of win rate you have to actively do something to lose (the most common behavior i see is sailing around all match, shooting guns only at the end of the game). The pervasiveness of these players leads one to believe nothing is done about it, and that is very frustrating.

wg should round all of these players up and make them face only themselves, this way they can have fun driving boats around for 20 minutes while not ruining the game for everyone else.

of course wg shows no interest in addressing this problem, on the contrary they insist this is the way mm should be working.

Hardly every game.  Often, but not always.

[CHBAY]
Beta Testers
552 posts
3,655 battles

Trolling isn't taken very seriously, but if the person in question is actively trying to help the other team, that's a bannable offense. Send the replay in.

[HINON]
Members
3,254 posts
26,511 battles

Was in a match earlier. We were up 2 caps to 1 with a commanding points lead. Friendly cv is the only ship alive. The enemy team also has 1 live Ship, a BB. Cv was nicely tucked behind an island and there was less than a minute left to a guaranteed win then all of a sudden our CV decided to play peekaboo from behind the island and got deleted instantly. That’s a meaningless throw. 

[1984]
Members
4,125 posts
19,914 battles
3 hours ago, Viva_Palestine said:

Hardly every game.  Often, but not always.

it's easy to check. right click player names on results screen. select profile. see for yourself. but you can tell this right from the when the game starts by watching where people go. the bbs who go straight to the island in back and position in a way to not be able to fire around that island are the ones with the sub 45percent wr

Sign in to follow this