Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CylonRed

Probably the worst game I have ever been in

15 comments in this topic

Members
5,725 posts
11,174 battles

after 8K+ games.  One of those 100 pointers was an Alsace.  Ended in minutes and used all 7 of my reports on the bottom half of this.    I was second highest base XP - just enough time to take on a JB head on and cit a Cleveland at 19 km and 25K damage done.  Needless to say - I am done for the night - after 2 games.

World of Warships - bad games.PNG

Edited by CylonRed
  • Funny 1

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,079 posts
19,490 battles

Sorry man, my very first game today was similar to that. Went for a Naval Battle star and it was a insta melt. Ended just a couple seconds before the seven minute mark

Members
4,693 posts
45,659 battles

Yes, it could be much worse. You could Notser an island 4 times, stay magnetically attached for about 5 minutes, lose to bots, and the bots start laughing.

Oh.. sorry, that was a nightmare I had last night. It also involved googly eyes and a bloody huge amount of turnips.

Turnips, the horror. And I thought Potatoes had too many eyes.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,268 posts
4 hours ago, CylonRed said:

after 8K+ games.  One of those 100 pointers was an Alsace.  Ended in minutes and used all 7 of my reports on the bottom half of this.    I was second highest base XP - just enough time to take on a JB head on and cit a Cleveland at 19 km and 25K damage done.  Needless to say - I am done for the night - after 2 games.

World of Warships - bad games.PNG

Was that a Coop game?

[WOLF3]
Members
30,999 posts
26,056 battles
3 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Was that a Coop game?

There's no 12 vs 12 in Co-op haha

Anyways, it happens, sometimes the teams you are on there's no saving them.  That even sucks for the winning team.  When it's a quick rollover where the losers do so bad, that the game ends quickly.  Stuff like the game ends early with the winning team having almost all the ships survive.  So quickly that most of the ships of the winning team didn't even get to turn in a decent performance.  Some guys probably even lost credits despite winning.

Members
247 posts

we have all been in games like that I recall one game I was the top scorer AND first person killed!(and using the term top scorer is being kind, least lowest score would have been a better title)

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,268 posts
22 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

There's no 12 vs 12 in Co-op haha

I need to go play a Coop match to see how big the teams are. I haven't played one in so long I can't recall. Oh, it's 9 v 9. Funny thing was that our team had a bot CV. Does WG now put bot CVs into all of the Coop games?

image.png.c6931f8547c7d8d93b47802aae32dd1d.png

[WOLF3]
Members
30,999 posts
26,056 battles
7 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I need to go play a Coop match to see how big the teams are. I haven't played one in so long I can't recall. Oh, it's 9 v 9. Funny thing was that our team had a bot CV. Does WG now put bot CVs into all of the Coop games?

Bot CVs aren't in all the games, but they are sprinkled in every now and then even if there isn't a player CV.  It's pretty good because it's a nice compliment for rewards shooting down all the planes if you're lucky enough to get all the bombers sent your way.  The bot CV AI also isn't very good, they struggle a lot to land hits.

If you really want to see how WG fixed Bot CV AI, to see what they really can do, go setup a Training Room session against Hard AI CVs.  In the past I could take my Shimakaze against 3 Tier X "Hard" CVs and cross the map and slaughter all 3.  After an update maybe a few months ago, that's different.  They actually make hits.  I did my old test with my Shimakaze against Hard Midway and Hakuryu, I got slaughtered before entering the Two Brothers channel :Smile_veryhappy:

WG however did not bring that same improved Bot CV AI to Co-op nor Operations.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 1

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,645 posts
19,024 battles
7 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

It's random, lol. Good way to farm plane kills if there's a mission requiring it and the bot cvs are terrible. 

Co-op is a fast and easy way to complete mission objectives and you don't have to waste flags doing it. 

[FML]
Members
4,186 posts
16,206 battles
8 hours ago, CylonRed said:

Ended in minutes and used all 7 of my reports on the bottom half of this. 

One advantage of having high karma (I have 800+ atm), is that you get more reports per day. 

Though, tbh, I usually run out of the +1s before the reports...

Members
5,725 posts
11,174 battles
On 5/16/2020 at 2:11 AM, Antean said:

welcome to the new meta if you don't pay/spend

Incorrect - I have a premium account - this is people rushing forward with their eyes closed to die .

Members
5,725 posts
11,174 battles
On 5/16/2020 at 6:47 AM, UltimateNewbie said:

One advantage of having high karma (I have 800+ atm), is that you get more reports per day. 

Though, tbh, I usually run out of the +1s before the reports...

I am not that popular... ;)

Members
5,725 posts
11,174 battles
On 5/16/2020 at 2:20 AM, Snargfargle said:

Was that a Coop game?

Nope - a random game

Sign in to follow this