Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ossiuum

Steel Perma Camos

4 comments in this topic

[R-F]
Members
333 posts
11,694 battles

I really dig the idea of the steel perma camos from one of the devblogs and would love to see some for more ships. I both like cosmetics and additional uses for steel.

On a related note, who else has a little stash of clan and ranked tokens waiting for more camos for those to come out? I think it would be neat to have one that costs one or a couple of both types rather than 3 of a single type. 

[KSC]
Clan Supertest Coordinator
5,123 posts
7,975 battles

I just don't get why the steel perma camos don't have equal (or better) economic bonuses to the special armory camos for the Flint and Black.

[R-F]
Members
333 posts
11,694 battles
33 minutes ago, yashma said:

I just don't get why the steel perma camos don't have equal (or better) economic bonuses to the special armory camos for the Flint and Black

I see what you mean. I'm more about the status of stuff like that, like this bloke has 10k extra steel to blow on a camo. Though anyone who was collecting the stuff from the start has tons, between Neustra and 15k on coal ships I blew like 35k steel on nothing and still have a boatload lol. 

[TNG-2]
Members
203 posts
14,166 battles

Yeah, if Shikishima is the only additional Steel ship this summer I really don't know what I'm going to do with the extra steel.  Probably just keep collecting it. The steel camo looks good, but without the additional bonuses, I'll probably just wait on more steel ships.

Sign in to follow this