You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Commander_367

Uninstalling this little Arcade Game - o7

56 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
19,903 battles

Critical error bug :)

Sorry to disappoint the popcorn loving trolls, shills and defenders of WG … 

Feel free to downvote and say your nasty little goodbyes if you feel in any way cheated lol

o7

• Cool 5
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 15

[SALVO]
Members
4,408 posts
3,819 battles

After 18k+ times of pressing the same battle button, it is no mistery you want to stop doing it, no shame in that either. Good luck, bon voyage.

Edited by ArIskandir
  • Cool 2

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
19,903 battles
18 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

Can I have your stuff?™

Sure … just give it back if and when I reinstall :)

Edited by Commander_367
  • Funny 2

[M_INC]
Members
27 posts

I plan on uninstalling when subs hit.

Does WG fall under the jurisdiction of GDPR?  I'd like my account and all of my associated personal info deleted when I call it quits.

• Cool 4
  • Boring 2

Beta Testers
430 posts
11,403 battles
18 minutes ago, doshoru said:

Does WG fall under the jurisdiction of GDPR?  I'd like my account and all of my associated personal info deleted when I call it quits.

I plan on waiting for subs to drop into the game....log into the game..have a look around to verify what I think subs are going to do to the game....then uninstall.

• Funny 1

Members
3,071 posts
15,906 battles

I won't uninstall. I'm just playing less and less each month until hopefully some other game developer launches a WW2 historical game to try out. Everything about this game has become ridiculous. It's almost as if at some point a couple of years ago management decided to hand the development over to new team of teens and told them they could do whatever the hell they wanted.  

• Cool 10

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
807 posts
9,678 battles
16 minutes ago, Azzura said:

I plan on waiting for subs to drop into the game....log into the game..have a look around to verify what I think subs are going to do to the game....then uninstall.

At least you are keeping an open mind :)

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
19,903 battles
28 minutes ago, doshoru said:

My 9 year old is very smart and funny … 

He already described Cuphead as a "rage game" … but he's very close to finishing it - 2 bosses to go :)

So, I asked him if he was going to choose another rage game and he said he needed a "stress reliever" lol … maybe Animal Farm

Maybe I'll start playing Animal Farm instead of reinstalling Wows :)

[WOLF3]
Members
27,058 posts
23,842 battles
1 hour ago, Commander_367 said:

Feel free to downvote and say your nasty little goodbyes if you feel in any way cheated lol

o7

• Funny 1
  • Boring 2

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,165 battles
54 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

Sure … just give it back if and when I reinstall :)

See you tomorrow commander_363 .

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
4,259 posts
18,597 battles
10 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

My 9 year old is very smart and funny … 

He already described Cuphead as a "rage game" … but he's very close to finishing it - 2 bosses to go :)

So, I asked him if he was going to choose another rage game and he said he needed a "stress reliever" lol … maybe Animal Farm

Maybe I'll start playing Animal Farm instead of reinstalling Wows :)

My grandson was playing WoWs !!!!  Along with his posse of friends till he got caught.  Let him play your account !  Why not:  it's a simple arcade game and turn off chat.....   The little critter is back to Blitz where he sails a Black Kamikaze and an ISE...........and, I am so jealous.

• Cool 1

[AOD]
Beta Testers
55 posts
6,884 battles

Don't let the sail hit your way out the server! ;)

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
19,903 battles
1 hour ago, clammboy said:

See you tomorrow commander_363 .

If I can get rid of this critical error … 

1 hour ago, Asym_KS said:

My grandson was playing WoWs !!!!  Along with his posse of friends till he got caught.  Let him play your account !  Why not:  it's a simple arcade game and turn off chat.....   The little critter is back to Blitz where he sails a Black Kamikaze and an ISE...........and, I am so jealous.

My kids will inherit my EVE accounts and this one no doubt … just as soon as they can sit still for 20 mins at a desk 

They'll probably raise my stats too :)

Until they get bored or find something better that is 

Edited by Commander_367

[PVE]
Members
4,259 posts
18,597 battles
1 minute ago, Commander_367 said:

My kids will inherit my EVE accounts and this one no doubt … just as soon as they can sit still for 20 mins at a desk 

They'll probably raise my stats too :)

I haven't shown my space crazy GS Eve yet..........or ED............I'm afraid of what will happen.....  It is crazy what the kids in his posse can do.......for good or ill in a game. 

• Cool 2

[SIDE]
Members
4,684 posts

Good luck with the reinstall. 76gb for high and a lot more for ultra. Takes a minute to download! Try a utility, freeware, called CCleaner. It can safely comb through your registry and remove unnecessary or erroneous entries. Do the "backups to changes" option just in case. Been using it for years with no I'll effects. Might help with other errors as well. Also, do all driver updates and firmware updates especially with motherboards and video cards. Last few Windows updates have had some unintended consequences you may have fallen victim to and the updates I suggested may help.

Edited by thebigblue
  • Cool 4
  • Confused 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,914 posts
11,593 battles
5 hours ago, STINKWEED_ said:

I won't uninstall. I'm just playing less and less each month until hopefully some other game developer launches a WW2 historical game to try out.

i think theres alot of us that fit under this state of being for WOWS right now, myself included

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,914 posts
11,593 battles
3 hours ago, Commander_367 said:

integrity check, its what ive done everytime ive had multiple crit errors and its worked for me

Game Settings: Check and Repair

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 2

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,635 posts
8 hours ago, Commander_367 said:

o7

18,250 battles? I'd say that you have probably gotten about the most out of WOWS that you can. A person can get tired of anything. After ten years and several hundred dives I got tired of scuba diving. If I had growing kids I'd not even play WOWS.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[1IF]
Banned
436 posts
1,421 battles

I'm not quite ready to uninstall again (I've rage uninstalled before).

If I see a loss, I immediately quit as most losses nowadays are [edited] garbage cheat MMs anyway.

There has not been one decent update since the farce CV rework wreaked everything. & I like CVs, RTS CVs that is.

As to spending another penny on this now garbage game? ROFL.

• Boring 1

[WOLF6]
Members
1,849 posts
5,553 battles
9 hours ago, Commander_367 said:

o7

You have offered up the greatest delicacy of trolls. They will enjoy their popcorn all the more now.

I have a problem though. I really need to see screenshots of you deleting your account and posting highly offensive emails to WG to ensure it is not reinstated. 

Members
235 posts

sorry to see anyone leave, but my advice as someone that played another game for ten years once its time to go it's time to go and if you aren't enjoying it it really doesn't matter how much time and money you put in. Maybe down the line you will remember what drew you in, if not good luck with whatever you take up

[KAG]
Members
458 posts
23,455 battles
12 hours ago, doshoru said:

Only if you stop rushing, and suiciding in your shima like you did yesterday.  Also your account is still private.