Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
frontflip2cool

Issue with 3rd person torpedo sights

5 comments in this topic

[TJRD]
Members
52 posts
5,167 battles

Whenever i select to use torpedos in a ship that has them to either check the direction of enemy ship(very rarely do this) or to actually launch them and i am in third person aim i have no constraints or even the lie of a grey line. does anyone know how to fix this issue. i really don't want to have to go through another full uninstall and reinstall like i did when patch 0.9.3 came out. and it only does it when major patches come out(0.9.3 and now 0.9.4).

[WORX]
Members
13,291 posts
20,135 battles
1 minute ago, frontflip2cool said:

Whenever i select to use torpedos in a ship that has them to either check the direction of enemy ship(very rarely do this) or to actually launch them and i am in third person aim i have no constraints or even the lie of a grey line. does anyone know how to fix this issue. i really don't want to have to go through another full uninstall and reinstall like i did when patch 0.9.3 came out. and it only does it when major patches come out(0.9.3 and now 0.9.4).

Do you have a pic of what you're referring to ??? I am trying to make sure that is not a visual bug or something in your settings.

[TJRD]
Members
52 posts
5,167 battles
16 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Do you have a pic of what you're referring to ??? I am trying to make sure that is not a visual bug or something in your settings.

i went into a training room battle to get these but it should be clear which ones are in third person and which ones are in the sniper view.

shot-20.05.15_16.46.41-0301.jpg

shot-20.05.15_16.43.08-0886.jpg

shot-20.05.15_16.43.11-0903.jpg

shot-20.05.15_16.46.38-0289.jpg

Sign in to follow this