You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Elo_J_Fudpucker

Clan Battle Formats

5 comments in this topic

Members
2,441 posts
14,096 battles

There are two needs that players have when approaching Clan Battles, the first being having team size that allow smaller clans to participate. There is also a need for clans that are aiming at KOTS, where the format is larger team sizes and team make up parameters, and they need time and practice as a larger team in the ramp up to these events.

I propose that going fwd all CB sessions have two divs. Clans use the alpha div for 12 member CB battles and Beta div for the smaller 7 member battles. This way, both needs are met.

cheers...

[PISD]
Members
1,921 posts
6,332 battles
17 minutes ago, Elo_J_Fudpucker said:

There is also a need for clans that are aiming at KOTS, where the format is larger team sizes and team make up parameters, and they need time and practice as a larger team in the ramp up to these events.

Well King of the Sea is not made by Wargamming so I doubt they are thinking that Clan Battle are practice for KOS.

Members
2,441 posts
14,096 battles
22 minutes ago, Y_Nagato said:

Well King of the Sea is not made by Wargamming so I doubt they are thinking that Clan Battle are practice for KOS.

Right.. they aren't thinking about the needs of clans to practice for the world competition that they sponsor  and broadcast called the KOTS, which is why I suggested a change.

Clans that participate in KOTS do use CBs to keep in shape.  It would be more effective if there was a format in Cb that allowed for them to maintain training as a team.

[KMS]
[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,815 posts
12,817 battles
Just now, Elo_J_Fudpucker said:

Right.. they aren't thinking about the needs of clans to practice for the world competition that they sponsor  and broadcast called the KOTS, which is why I suggested a change.

Clans that participate in KOTS do use CBs to keep in shape.  It would be more effective if there was a format in Cb that allowed for them to maintain training as a team.

There is a practice room...

[BFBTW]
Members
4,181 posts
9,581 battles

They should do more clan brawl type of events, perhaps as mini-CB sessions liked ranked sprint.

The clans that do KoTS practice do dedicated practices/scrims. 12v12 CB wouldn't be close to the same given that KoTS also has specific rules that would be difficult to enforce in CB.