Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FullMetal_Inferno

Freedom Camo Proposed Change

6 comments in this topic

Members
271 posts
5,108 battles

Do you guys remember the Freedom Camo for the Cleveland and Baltimore? You know, this one:

WoWs▻PTS 0.7.5▻Cleveland “Freedom” camouflage and stats - YouTube

For a reward camo, I honestly have never seen anyone playing with it. I know it's a minor grievance, but when I see an unreleased ship like California sporting it like this:

phpLfCMHb

It just kinda makes you wonder... Any chance we could get some of this older camo reworked to look like California's? That is, assuming there's not a secret eagle posted up on the stern :Smile_teethhappy:

The ST image can be found in this post: https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/19

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,169 battles

It's a little much with the giant eagle on top  .

WoWs▻PTS 0.7.5▻Cleveland “Freedom” camouflage and stats - YouTube

• Cool 1

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
990 posts

Thats why happens when the devs say "just put it on", it will be good. :Smile_great::Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,063 posts
1 hour ago, clammboy said:

It's a little much with the giant eagle on top

little?  lol ... lots of these are way over the top to point of being gaudy

• Cool 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,169 battles
16 minutes ago, Ozium said:

little?  lol ... lots of these are way over the top to point of being gaudy

I was trying to be diplomatic about it since someone actually designed that cameo but yes very Gaudy .

• Cool 1

Members
4,360 posts
11,269 battles

I use it for both Cleveland and Baltimore, both because it’s a free permacamo for them (and the only one I have for Cleveland) and because I actually kind of like them with their gaudy Art Deco look. 

That being said, I do wish we could get the older event camos back for purchase with doubloons. For me, especially the go navy ones for DM/Worcester since I wasn’t able to play that update due to a move and missed the opportunity to earn them for free. Yes the only difference from the regular permacamos is the look, but I’m sure some would pay for that look. Keep them in the events for people to earn them for free, give them an exclusivity period after the event’s over, and then bring them back for purchase. 

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this