Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

4X Free Camos

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

11,649
[PVE]
Members
13,884 posts
29,287 battles

Need to go to the news section of the main site or in port and open the following articles. Go to very bottom and click the get goodies button. 

  1. Free Goodies In Our News Articles
  2. Soviet Cruisers: Two Bogatyrs
  3. Update 9.4 Soviet Cruisers
  4. Soviet Cruisers Early Access

Each one gives 1 Trophy Camo

  • +30% Credits
  • +50% XP
  • +50% Capt XP

It makes the ship solid green. Not very attractive but good bonuses.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
399
[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
802 posts
6,307 battles

Awesome as usual, Admiral. :cap_like:

Edit: I also got 5 Soviet tokens with each camo.

Edited by SkullCowboy_60
More info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
113
[-PVE-]
Members
312 posts
13,610 battles

Thanks, Guess they really want us to read their news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,255
[BEA5T]
Members
5,282 posts
23,914 battles

Thank you ! Worked.  Hope all is going well with you................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
489
[BUOY]
Members
1,326 posts
16,828 battles

Nice, with my first soviet bundle being 150 tokens that allowed me to grab Mikoyan, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,572
[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
21,394 battles
2 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Need to go to the news section of the main site or in port and open the following articles. Go to very bottom and click the get goodies button. 

  1. Free Goodies In Our News Articles
  2. Soviet Cruisers: Two Bogatyrs
  3. Update 9.4 Soviet Cruisers
  4. Soviet Cruisers Early Access

Each one gives a camo … and 5 tokens

+1 

Seems improvised and kind of last minute since most people read these articles week(s) ago … 

I wonder if they're trying to avoid criticism over the low drop rate on these tokens :)

 

Edited by Commander_367

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
310
[WOLFA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,238 posts
2 hours ago, Mykawa said:

Thanks, Guess they really want us to read their news.

with all the questions asked because people don't i can see why they're trying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
253
[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
25,823 battles

well shucks your takin the fun out if it, its not hard to do ,

let everyone just find them on their own  ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
745
[USN]
Members
1,626 posts
21,086 battles
13 minutes ago, panamaz28 said:

well shucks your takin the fun out if it, its not hard to do ,

let everyone just find them on their own  ?

They could, but seeing about half the posts here ask questions that are easily answered by reading news articles or dev blogs, finding some things is difficult for some people 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×