Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tpaktop2_1

Is tier 4 now the new tier 3 in MM?

3 comments in this topic

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,610 posts
19,748 battles

I know of the special match maker with new players (<70) games that protects them from veteran WoWS players like me in tiers 1 to 3 matches. However it seems the same thing is happening with tier 4 ships now. You can't get into a full team match with tier 4 ships now. I don't mind the MM for protection, however I mind not having a full team. I say fill the team with bots if you are protecting the new players. WG has to keep the teams full, otherwise why play a MMO?

Edited by Tpaktop2_1
  • Cool 2

Members
890 posts
14,060 battles

The reason you have no one to play against in tier 4 is simple.

CVs.

You used to see up to 3 red CVs per match, now you still regularly see two.

Too many planes that you cannot defend against. The tier is just no fun anymore.

Wargaming did this on purpose to force people up to higher tiers. That is where you need to use premium ships and premium time to keep your credit balance up.

• Cool 2

Members
1 post
741 battles

I agree they need bots to fill in game. I recently became re-interested in WoWs. I am playing t4-5 to improve my commanders, as to play T6 CV its recommended to have 13 point commander and its going to be a lot of t4 games for that. I also find it unfair to run flags for commander xp if the xp is not scaled up for 5v5 or 7v7 games. The small games are not fun either. Sucks to be a cv running from 3-4 hungry destroyers.

That is why I swapped to EU server mainly, and only play NA during peak times.

T4 is not bad on EU in full games, anything less than full game an 2cv's dominate.   2 cv's every game does suck at T4 but the whole CV tier gap created this problem at T4 cv's are a bit op. At t6 and up I see 1 cv per game mainly. (and cv wise at t6 you see far more t8 bb's than your own tier games)

Edited by Steel_Saint

Sign in to follow this