Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
K_Llina

9 comments in this topic

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles

yeah, ping can do that.   When ping spikes when playing CVs, your planes spin around in circles.  Happens to me sometimes, at times, more frequently

Edited by kishan99

0 posts

Same problem. When latency is high you will lose control of planes. They fly in circles.

Members
365 posts
4,232 battles

I had a plane do an actual 360 while not moving in the air, it stopped moving, did the 360 spin and then proceeded to drop a HE bomb on my bow and do a crap ton of damage...

• Funny 1

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,080 posts
19,494 battles

When my connection is about to crash and burn my planes start flying in circles, Heck, they start moon walking and then the screen freezes and off the server I go.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,270 posts

I've found that a low ping and high frames per second are important when dodging flak and aiming with CVs. Not too long ago I upgraded my video card and my FPS went from below 30 to 60, which really made a difference. FPS can be increased by upgrading but, unfortunately, there are some areas and some types of internet connection (e. g., satellite) that are going to give you high latency and a slower response to changes in certain games no matter what else you do. 

[LEGIT]
Members
13 posts
12,108 battles
1 hour ago, Raven2303 said:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sign in to follow this