Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_SeaDoug_

Clan Captain AWOL for nearly 1 year - No Deputy declared

8 comments in this topic

[FE]
Members
58 posts
2,032 battles

I'm part of a clan that has been slowly dying because our Captain (for whatever reason) has been AWOL (no battles on WOWS whatsoever) for almost 1 year.  He never declared a deputy, probably because we were fairly laid back and no one "angled" for the job.  Is there a way to get a new Captain appointed so we can spend the accumulated oil and build up the base, invite some new members, and revive the clan?

[WORX]
Members
9,077 posts
17,233 battles
31 minutes ago, _SeaDoug_ said:

I'm part of a clan that has been slowly dying because our Captain (for whatever reason) has been AWOL (no battles on WOWS whatsoever) for almost 1 year.  He never declared a deputy, probably because we were fairly laid back and no one "angled" for the job.  Is there a way to get a new Captain appointed so we can spend the accumulated oil and build up the base, invite some new members, and revive the clan?

All you got to do, is nominate a replacement in your clan... From there

Send a ticket to CS with the name of the nominated replacement...

Wait 5 hrs top...

Issue resolved...

The Nominee is now the new leader.

• Cool 1

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
590 posts
7,772 battles

I’ve never had the issue but I would imagine if you can take screen shots and submit a ticket to support is your best way to get something done 

• Cool 1

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,003 posts
13,717 battles

Hate to hear that about your clan. The best course of action would be as ditka_Fatdog suggested. Take some screen shots and send a ticket in. Maybe it can be reviewed and action taken to help your clan. 

Ive made a handful of third party contact channels with some of our executive officers in case something comes up. I hope nothing bad has happened to your commander. 

IMHO our group belongs to our members. They have all pitched in and helped with all the progress we have achieved. If I decided to leave I wouldn’t leave them hanging if it was just a decision to leave. It would be passed on, I feel I owe that to them.

Good luck sir

• Cool 1

Members
3,442 posts
20,940 battles

If getting a deputy commander assigned through support doesn't work you're best course of action would be to find another clan.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,336 posts
14,734 battles
11 hours ago, _SeaDoug_ said:

Isn't this situation in keeping with the true fashion of your clan's name?

Other than that observation, I would agree that the options for your best course of action are mentioned by @Navalpride33 and @1SneakyDevil.

Good luck with whatever decision that you choose.

Anniversary-3Years-2.png

Members
3,442 posts
20,940 battles
8 hours ago, Nocona said:

Isn't this situation in keeping with the true fashion of your clan's name?

Other than that observation, I would agree that the options for your best course of action are mentioned by @Navalpride33 and @1SneakyDevil.

Good luck with whatever decision that you choose.

Anniversary-3Years-2.png

I thought the same thing when I looked up the clan name

[-V1-]
Members
5 posts
1,926 battles
On 5/14/2020 at 11:44 PM, _SeaDoug_ said:

If your still looking to team up with a clan V1 Gaming and its associated clans are always looking for new individuals to join our ranks. We dont miss any clan battles days and often run multiple squads. Our leadership is active every day and we always are open to the idea of welcoming new blood to our community. I reached out in game and would be more then happy to chat about our goals to see if they align. 

Fairseas. 

Sign in to follow this