You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Shyuuga_Heero

Damage meter stuck?

5 comments in this topic

[-BAB-]
Members
24 posts
3,445 battles

Hi. I am using the damage meter to track my damage received/done from/to other ships. It says I can drag them to anywhere on my screen but it does not allow me to do so. Does anyone know a fix for this? I am able to move other parts of my screen like the win countdown timer. Thank you.

[WORX]
Members
10,626 posts
18,519 battles
1 minute ago, Shyuuga_Heero said:

Hi. I am using the damage meter to track my damage received/done from/to other ships. It says I can drag them to anywhere on my screen but it does not allow me to do so. Does anyone know a fix for this? I am able to move other parts of my screen like the win countdown timer. Thank you.

PM aslain directly... It may just be a bug that the author of the mod has to fix...

[-BAB-]
Members
24 posts
3,445 battles
4 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

PM aslain directly... It may just be a bug that the author of the mod has to fix...

Thank you. Will try to reach out to this person. I made another post and another person confirmed it is just not me that is having the issue. Hopefully I can find this person on the forum.

Thank you.

Developers
340 posts
23 battles
12 hours ago, Shyuuga_Heero said:

Hi, we know about this issue, the window dragging doesn't work for now, we're fixing it.

• Cool 1