You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
YourWarshipsPSAs

PSA: Research Bureau Season 3 ends Sun. May 17 3:05 AM PT/6:05 AM ET

12 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,388 posts
15,783 battles

Thanks for the heads up!

[HELLS]
Members
2,661 posts
27,137 battles

Thanks for the heads up. Got my Colbert by finishing the USN CL double reset from the last go around. Waiting for the new double reset to start to make up my mind what to do next. Probably go with a weak line that I don't play much to stretch out my premium time a bit.

Edited by GrandAdmiral_2016

[ISGC]
Members
135 posts
17,427 battles

can someone explain to me how this works, please? I have only reset one line, and am currently grinding it. I reset it a while ago, and its giving me 2x the points. is that for first time use? if I reset another line before this date do I get that line at 2x, but only 1x after it?

thank you in advance.

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,983 posts
14,220 battles
1 minute ago, UnOrthoDocks said:

can someone explain to me how this works, please? I have only reset one line, and am currently grinding it. I reset it a while ago, and its giving me 2x the points. is that for first time use? if I reset another line before this date do I get that line at 2x, but only 1x after it?

thank you in advance.

Yes you would reset another line to get bonus, as far as I know and yes only once until next reset.

[90THI]
Members
549 posts
8,123 battles

Appreciate the heads up. I wish they were more open about when that was going to reset. 

I was just getting ready to start re grinding another line, I’m glad I didn’t start yet. I’m ready to work towards the Colbert after getting the, Ohio which is very “meh” at best. The Colbert appears like it’s going to very fun though. Can’t wait to div up with an American dd and do some pew pew from the smoke for 2 1/2 minutes. 

[BBMOD]
Members
348 posts
5,767 battles
8 minutes ago, Shenanigans_Abound said:

Appreciate the heads up. I wish they were more open about when that was going to reset. 

At the bottom of the tech trees, there is a count down timer in very tiny print.

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
11 minutes ago, Shenanigans_Abound said:

I was just getting ready to start re grinding another line, I’m glad I didn’t start yet. I’m ready to work towards the Colbert after getting the, Ohio which is very “meh” at best. The Colbert appears like it’s going to very fun though. Can’t wait to div up with an American dd and do some pew pew from the smoke for 2 1/2 minutes. 

As @Grimm262 said, like this:

image.thumb.png.a24c75e2269e3ed39616aa4950198d9f.png

Also, thanks for the PSA.

Edited by henrychenhenry
  • Cool 1

[ISGC]
Members
135 posts
17,427 battles
26 minutes ago, Morpheous said:

Yes you would reset another line to get bonus, as far as I know and yes only once until next reset.

thank you.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,488 posts
16 minutes ago, Shenanigans_Abound said:

that link did nothing. 

Go to your tech tree and look at the line of text on the very bottom of the screen.