Sign in to follow this  
Tpaktop2_1

WG How does one get un-banned from WoWS Twitch chat?

3 comments in this topic

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,825 posts
21,492 battles

I did a bad thing because I was not aware of the whisper feature of Twitch like I am now. What started the problem is that I mentioned that I had a new system to another player in stream chat. That player wanted to know my computer build. I then did the bad thing of giving my system build in the chat. It was a huge amount of information. As a result I got perma banned from Twitch chat. I am not a person that trolls in the chat and usually gives good feedback to the WoWS team. I would like to be able to ask questions again in the Twitch streams.

[MEIST]
Members
1,543 posts
5,912 battles
31 minutes ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

I did a bad thing because I was not aware of the whisper feature of Twitch like I am now. What started the problem is that I mentioned that I had a new system to another player in stream chat. That player wanted to know my computer build. I then did the bad thing of giving my system build in the chat. It was a huge amount of information. As a result I got perma banned from Twitch chat. I am not a person that trolls in the chat and usually gives good feedback to the WoWS team. I would like to be able to ask questions again in the Twitch streams.

You need to ask @Hapa_FodderHe does a lot of the Twitch streams.

• Cool 1

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,825 posts
21,492 battles
2 hours ago, jager_geist said:

You need to ask @Hapa_FodderHe does a lot of the Twitch streams.

Thank you for the pointer. We got that resolved real quick BTW.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this