You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Stream Rewards Guide for 0.9.4

22 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,524 posts
13,901 battles

Top up on Soviet cruisers early access containers this month when watching World of Warships on Twitch.

Read it on the portal

• Cool 1

[OGF]
Members
926 posts
31,353 battles

The "From Moskva With Love" mission was supposed to be available five hours ago, and still nothing.  This sort of thing with the Twitch missions seems to happen every time.  Can't this be fixed?  Also, several of us have previously pointed out that Twitch mission progress does not appear on the Victory/Defeat screen after battle.  It would be nice to have this addressed as well.  Thanks.  o7

• Cool 1

[CRF]
Members
712 posts
7,904 battles

Well, finally one Twitch mission that can be done in Co-op - finally!  And nice to see that the Ping one is for the cruisers, so we don't have to worry about trying to learn the subs first...

[B-F-B]
Members
11 posts
11,959 battles

When watching the live twitch stream, I do NOT see the "Drops Enabled" message under the video stream.  How do I enable this?  I've linked my twitch account to WOWs , but am still not seeing it.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles
4 minutes ago, James_Resoldier said:

When watching the live twitch stream, I do NOT see the "Drops Enabled" message under the video stream.  How do I enable this?  I've linked my twitch account to WOWs , but am still not seeing it.

I believe that is something the streamer sets, not you.  That said, I'm watching a few streams right now that don't say it, even the official one.  I'm getting drops today though so...I don't know.

[B-F-B]
Members
11 posts
11,959 battles
4 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

I believe that is something the streamer sets, not you.  That said, I'm watching a few streams right now that don't say it, even the official one.  I'm getting drops today though so...I don't know.

I haven't received one yet.  So another question, do you have to watch the live stream to get the drop or can you watch the recording later?  The time of the twitch is very inconvenient for me, with work and all.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles
18 minutes ago, James_Resoldier said:

I haven't received one yet.  So another question, do you have to watch the live stream to get the drop or can you watch the recording later?  The time of the twitch is very inconvenient for me, with work and all.

I believe you have to watch them live.  Theres usually a streamer on at all times during the day.

[IROCZ]
[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
20,419 battles
8 hours ago, James_Resoldier said:

you can mostly watch other WOW players live stream, if they have the blue words ==  drops enables == below the video screen, you can usually get the mission or the container

at any time of the day they are usually on

ive actually learned a bit from watching streams, I prefer mr. gibbins but hes on like 6 am pst. so  anyways . . . 

panama

[4-FUN]
[4-FUN]
Members
96 posts
8,484 battles

Twitch Challenge - You guys almost had me there, while i was reading looked good ...  First one  - Random, Co-op, Scenarios Glad ya made it a community "EVENT" from that point ya screwed up i mean -- Ya LEFT OUT Co-op.  Yet again, "Grabs Ankles" :Smile_unsure:  "Grabs ankles" is the new feeling flowing this past YEAR in WOW!  Thanks alot       !@#$   %^@

Edited by Rockhound_97

Members
2 posts
6,356 battles

Dear Wargaming,

I noticed that the quote epic unquote drop is the Krasny Krym? It is certainly a drop (in quality) but hardly epic and where do I get surgery to remove my tongue from my cheek?

To be serious, thanks for the content and the drops

[DPG]
Supertester
644 posts
15,793 battles

Also, Wargaming has had a Twitch Prime loot bundle for several months that will give you 1000 dabloons, 5 Yamamoto containers and the St louis for free if you link your Twitch Prime account to the game - Anyone with Amazon Prime gets a Twitch Prime included for free , so worth the effort 

This promotion expires May 19th 

Edited by Karandar

[WOLFC]
Members
2,874 posts
16,285 battles
On 5/14/2020 at 9:59 AM, Wingslinger said:

The "From Moskva With Love" mission was supposed to be available five hours ago, and still nothing.  This sort of thing with the Twitch missions seems to happen every time.  Can't this be fixed?  Also, several of us have previously pointed out that Twitch mission progress does not appear on the Victory/Defeat screen after battle.  It would be nice to have this addressed as well.  Thanks.  o7

I got a notice I'd received this mission about an hour ago, in game, but it didn't show up.  So, I tried logging out and back in ...

Got the message again and, this time, the mission.

pm.jpg

fm.jpg

[UNCLN]
Members
27 posts
7,006 battles

Is that From Moskva With Love mission is only available to receive during the Thrusday stream?

I have the offical Russian stream on at the moment and nothing shows up yet.

EDIT: It came up ingame along with a twitch container although twitch does not have any notice about issuing anything

Edited by a252

[USMC5]
Beta Testers
24 posts
7,431 battles

watched havent gotten my drop yet    also can you get the drop it you watch the rerun as real life steps in???

[OGF]
Members
926 posts
31,353 battles
On 5/19/2020 at 9:12 PM, Teslaman328 said:

Does anybody know where to find the Stream code

What Stream code?

[58]
[58]
Members
29 posts
3,240 battles
On 5/15/2020 at 9:57 AM, Karandar said:

Also, Wargaming has had a Twitch Prime loot bundle for several months that will give you 1000 dabloons, 5 Yamamoto containers and the St louis for free if you link your Twitch Prime account to the game - Anyone with Amazon Prime gets a Twitch Prime included for free , so worth the effort 

This promotion expires May 19th 

Will there be a new Prime Loot offered now that the St Louis/Dabloons/Yamamoto containers set has expired?

[DPG]
Supertester
644 posts
15,793 battles
21 hours ago, mabeenot said:

Will there be a new Prime Loot offered now that the St Louis/Dabloons/Yamamoto containers set has expired?

I am not sure. I see WG are running ongoing promotions for tanks and legends... So we can hope a new Warships promotion  - This seemed to be pretty popular!