You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

[T-D-M]
[T-D-M]
Beta Testers
54 posts
4,587 battles

For some reason, I have been banned from typing in chat until the 16th. I can't remember saying anything that would result in a ban, or having received any warnings about my conduct in chat either. Has this happened to anyone else? I saw the notification after I logged in this morning, as I didn't play yesterday after the update had finished.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,181 posts
19,031 battles

It's an accumulation of reports over time, not one individual thing.

Members
3,077 posts
15,941 battles

I get chat banned regularly. You would think it's for shouting obscenities, attacking people or stat shaming but that's not the case. I get chat banned because I try to direct my team to not lemming train to one cap or behind one island on the map. Players take offence to being called a lemming although the reference is correct. It's way too easy to report players for simply trying to direct their team to play or position better. 

You probably did the same thing Oddball. Don't take it personally. We live in a politically correct and overly sensitive world. I'd be happy to division with a Kelly's Heroes fan, with or without chat. Woof Woof!

• Cool 1

[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
20,502 battles

my best chat ban is 3 weeks,  several 2 week bans, im getting better though im down to just 3 days lately,  no joke