You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
IOWA_sniper_123321

Tier X KMS Cv Having Jet Aircraft!

Should German tier 10 Planes be Jet powered? (Not changing any stats, just having them as jets).  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should German tier 10 Planes be Jet powered? (Not changing any stats, just having them as jets).

• Yes, German Cv's planes at tier X should have Jet planes!
    • No, they should not have jet planes.

11 comments in this topic

Members
20 posts
121 battles
Dear Wargaming team,

My WoWs Friends and I are just wondering if the following planes could be on the Upcoming tier 10 German Aircraft carrier, as the pinnacle of the planes, (tier X planes).

These Planes include the following:
Messerschmitt Me 262HG 3, as show in World of Warplanes, can be the rocket planes.

2) The Heinkel He 162 Volksjager as possible torpedo bombers.

3) And finally, for the bombers there are 2 different candidates that we believe would fit the role, they are, the Horten Ho 229. Or, the Focke Wulf Ta 183.

We believe that these planes should definitely be on the tier 10 Cv, especially since it has already been said that the planes will be "Very Fast" it would make perfect sense!

The Planes that I have just listed are the candidates that we think would best fit the roles, however, if you think that say, the Horten Ho 229 would be a better torpedo bomber, and the other planes that were listed would better fill the other roles, we do not really care to much.

The main thing is that we would really like to see those planes in the game on the tier 10 Aircraft Carrier for the German Tech Tree.
This would be very fair because Germany did invent the first Jet aircraft!

Much appreciated for reading my Ticket!

Please consider the things I have said! 

Many thanks,
IOWA_sniper

Also, this is my NA account because the website does not allow me to log in with my normal account! I am an experienced player but not on this account!

What do you think people on the forums?

Also everyone, I am just making it clear that the Stats on the planes would not be changed, only the model of the plane itself!
Edited by IOWA_sniper_123321
Making things clear for people!
  • Cool 2

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
919 posts
10,118 battles

I firmly believe Midway and Hakuryu should also have jets for their upgraded rocket planes, but with the stats they already have.

• Cool 2

Members
20 posts
121 battles
32 minutes ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

I firmly believe Midway and Hakuryu should also have jets for their upgraded rocket planes, but with the stats they already have.

Yes, technically they should. But the thing is German Cv's deserve them the most since Germany invented the Jet Powered Aircraft!

Edited by IOWA_sniper_123321
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 3

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
919 posts
10,118 battles
3 minutes ago, IOWA_sniper_123321 said:

Yes, technically they should. But the thing is German Cv's deserve them the most since Germany invented the Jet Engine!

No argument here. Mostly, I want to see the Japanese jets because they had such a unique look, almost like flying Indy cars, with the jet engine in the back.

• Cool 1

[BLEP]
Alpha Tester
1,430 posts
16,721 battles

I could see this as Germany is also supposed to have the weakest, Fastest planes. 

And nothings says fast like a me 262

• Cool 1

Members
20 posts
121 battles

You got it bro! Makes sense, I mean jets weren't "that" fragile, but they were fast, and all they need to do is have low hp, which is already how it was going to be!

Modder
1,299 posts
17 minutes ago, IOWA_sniper_123321 said:

German Cv's deserve them the most since Germany invented the Jet Engine!

No they didn't, Frank Whittle invented the turbojet engine, registering a patent for it in January 1930.

• Funny 1

Members
20 posts
121 battles
6 minutes ago, zFireWyvern said:

No they didn't, Frank Whittle invented the turbojet engine, registering a patent for it in January 1930.

Also, I fixed that error I made!