Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Why Only Tier 6 For Sub Testing

4 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
2,846 posts
22,763 battles

Unless WG are planning a even tier 3 stage testing plan the idea of just testing tier 6 makes no sense, first because there or more Tier 6 cruisers that carry ASW:

Molotov

La Galissonniere  

Devonshire

London

Duca D'Aosta

Aoba

So OK you do a even testing plan what about tiers 7 and 9 in both DD's and cruisers not only that tier 5 ships get put in tier 6 and 7 matches are you simply just going to ignore tier 5 ships even in this new game mode.

If you want to get all the facts and figures WG do all the testing in one go with all tiers starting from tier 5 through to tier 10 make it a extended testing period of year or more.

Because the way i see it I'm guessing you going do the testing in stages and breaks in between, what kind time line gaps are you planning 2 months of tier 6 then a break of a month or two.

Its bad enough you announce Subs for patch 9.4 then say in the same breath we have to wait another two weeks.     

• Boring 5

[OIL-1]
Members
1,281 posts

Testing only tier 6 makes a lot of sense.
There were a lot of issues with the interaction of subs and ships on the test server.
Some were addressed at the time.
But they need a wider test group to try to figure this stuff out.
We are still a long way away from having subs in the main game, so no reason to get ahead of ourselves.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,746 posts
21,508 battles

Sadly, I fear that if they can't "figure this stuff out" we will have broken subs in game as we have broken (?) CV in game now. 

Subs are the mean stepsisters, WoWs is the glass slipper...

Members
235 posts

I think WG are taking the correct approach, lets see if we can make it work at one tier and in one game mode before expanding it, it might be it never leaves the mode or the tier, but trying to balance multiple tiers at once on the live server will cause more damage than good.

Sign in to follow this