You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Raven2303

Blurry Background Behind Modules

9 comments in this topic

Members
365 posts
4,232 battles

I find the "new" mosaic background behind the modules is too strong, can we have an option to go back to the clear one? Really hard to look at when it blocks alot of the screen and ship...

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
11,072 posts
19,193 battles

I did not like it either, WG won't change it back though, so you might want to ask a mod-er to make it right again or you may get used to it in time. I can't figure out what was so wrong with the original, that they decided to ruin it. Developers must get an idea and think they are doing a good thing. They should realize that not every idea is a good one, especially if it comes from WG. I would say that only 1 in 100 or so of theirs are good, yet they seem to implement 99 out of 100 of them.

• Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,258 posts
1 hour ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I did not like it either, WG won't change it back though, so you might want to ask a mod-er to make it right again or you may get used to it in time. I can't figure out what was so wrong with the original, that they decided to ruin it. Developers must get an idea and think they are doing a good thing. They should realize that not every idea is a good one, especially if it comes from WG. I would say that only 1 in 100 or so of theirs are good, yet they seem to implement 99 out of 100 of them.

LOL, you have almost exactly described how evolution works.

Members
365 posts
4,232 battles

I say if its not broken, dont fix it, they seem to be doing the opposite with this game recently.

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
1,605 posts
23,101 battles

Just wonder who asked for this change while there are bugs/annoying features in the UI that need changes??

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts
9 hours ago, Raven2303 said:

I find the "new" mosaic background behind the modules is too strong, can we have an option to go back to the clear one? Really hard to look at when it blocks alot of the screen and ship...

Frankly, I dislike a lot of the UI changes they've made, from the bloated glowing "pipper" in the crosshairs and the new font and size in the combat UI, to the larger blurry area showing the modules you mention.  

Of course, I also find the new map graphics annoying, no matter how I set my graphics settings all they seem to do is add more glare and shine and reduce the visibility of important things.  

And don't get me started on the sound changes, ugh. 

Members
365 posts
4,232 battles
18 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Frankly, I dislike a lot of the UI changes they've made, from the bloated glowing "pipper" in the crosshairs and the new font and size in the combat UI, to the larger blurry area showing the modules you mention.  

Of course, I also find the new map graphics annoying, no matter how I set my graphics settings all they seem to do is add more glare and shine and reduce the visibility of important things.  

And don't get me started on the sound changes, ugh. 

Yea I know it sucks, only thing I wish they would add is Night Battles, they can surely do it since they have done it before, would be fun