You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shrayes_Bhagavatula

Armory Tab not opening

9 comments in this topic

Members
1,058 posts
4,376 battles

@Hapa_Fodder, @Kalvothe

When I am attempting to access the Armory ( to see what's new, obviously), for some reason it won't load up, and will continuously show a black screen with the rotating WoWs icon roundel in the middle. All other functions of the game appear normal. Is this a known issue, or is it just me having problems?

-Shrayes

[EGO]
Members
214 posts
11,673 battles

i have the same issue. tried normal (with mods) and safe mode. does it for both

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,175 battles

Me to but it hasn’t worked for ever go to the container screen and get in from there. 

[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,811 battles
26 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

you can try the website version

https://armory.worldofwarships.com/en

alternatively, try to go access the armory from the select your daily container screen

tried going through containers myself its a no go however it did get into armoury through the back door way via the web page

Edited by tm63au

[BIGGS]
Members
72 posts
6,458 battles

The problem I'm getting is once I access the armory it takes close to a minute to show up. I get the loading wheel and black screen as well as it loads. The other places that takes a long time to load is Captain's Log Book and Clan Base.

I tried this solution from couple people on discord that recommended editing the engine_config. I tried that but that did not fix it still got the same thing as before.

Members
193 posts
9,195 battles

I have the same problem, cannot buy signals. The premium shop opens fine in game

Members
1,058 posts
4,376 battles

Problem solved people!

I went to the armory through the game website and got meself the Mikoyan this morning!

Ship Opinions Edition on the Mikoyan coming soon, and you can expect the Tallinn and Riga to follow soon as well.

:SerB: