Sign in to follow this  
DarkKnight27US

The Game is Bugged

26 comments in this topic

[BELCH]
Members
10 posts
222 battles

For the last 10 days I've had an issue where I am getting one shot killed just as after the match starts. It doesn't matter what ship, or what tier, I'm playing. I've been in my New York or my Omaha or my Erie and some random enemy ship shoots a volley at me, one shell hits and I'm completely destroyed from full health.

People have said this is normal, but the fact that this has happened in every match I've played for 10 days means it's not normal and you all need to fix whatever bug is causing this. Until it's fixed, this game is unplayable.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
9,023 posts
17,167 battles
15 minutes ago, DarkKnight27US said:

For the last 10 days I've had an issue where I am getting one shot killed just as after the match starts. It doesn't matter what ship, or what tier, I'm playing. I've been in my New York or my Omaha or my Erie and some random enemy ship shoots a volley at me, one shell hits and I'm completely destroyed from full health.

People have said this is normal, but the fact that this has happened in every match I've played for 10 days means it's not normal and you all need to fix whatever bug is causing this. Until it's fixed, this game is unplayable.

No Pic

• As in Detailed report as to where the DMG is from

Or replay..

. We cant verify your claims...

Edited by Navalpride33

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,451 posts
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

No Pic

Or replay..

Correct, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence as the saying goes. I was really impressed by the guy who said he was detonating a lot a couple of days ago because he posted a bunch of his replays when asked. It was easy for the community to find out what was going on from the replays. There are quite a few people here who are more than willing to help a new player out if they will provide the information needed to properly investigate the issue.

However, I fear the OP may be trolling us as I can't see that he has played the game recently, at least under his forum account username account. Of course he could be playing an unlisted game type (clan battles, but that would mean no Erie, Omaha, or New York play so that's out) or on another account, to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by Snargfargle

[BELCH]
Members
10 posts
222 battles
23 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

No Pic

Or replay..

How am I supposed to get a screen cap of an instant kill? I don't have a system setup to record games and this isn't the kind of game I'd bother recording anyway.

But please tell me how I'm supposed to be prescient enough to screen cap a random shell hitting my ship and one shot killing me?

However if you don't believe me, I don't really care. You're not a dev so you can't fix this bug anyway.

[WORX]
Members
9,023 posts
17,167 battles
1 minute ago, DarkKnight27US said:

How am I supposed to get a screen cap of an instant kill? I don't have a system setup to record games and this isn't the kind of game I'd bother recording anyway.

But please tell me how I'm supposed to be prescient enough to screen cap a random shell hitting my ship and one shot killing me?

However if you don't believe me, I don't really care. You're not a dev so you can't fix this bug anyway.

The "detailed report" at the end of the battle is a start...

FYI, if you make a claim... You need to back it up with a replay or a pic... I may not be a DEV, but you're not helping your cause with hearsay claims with no evidence.

[BELCH]
Members
10 posts
222 battles
7 hours ago, SKurj said:

with no replay this is just a troll

1st post 222 battles... re-roll troll

I'm sorry I have a life and can't spend 24/7 living on some game forum. But between work and life I just don't have time. 

But please, keep calling me a troll and trying to dismiss my issue that you know nothing about.

[BELCH]
Members
10 posts
222 battles
2 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

The "detailed report" at the end of the battle is a start...

FYI, if you make a claim... You need to back it up with a replay or a pic... I may not be a DEV, but you're not helping your cause with hearsay claims with no evidence.

let an actual dev look into the problem and fix the bug.

[V_V_V]
Members
298 posts
12,632 battles

There is something called submitting a ticket, if you care to try.  It does not involve the Forums.  Contact Player Support.

[WOLFG]
Members
8,258 posts
6,478 battles
1 minute ago, Charon2018 said:

There is something called submitting a ticket, if you care to try.  It does not involve the Forums.  Contact Player Support.

This.

And they are going to ask for a replay.

[BELCH]
Members
10 posts
222 battles
22 minutes ago, Charon2018 said:

I am contacting support. If you're not a dev... you can't help.

• Confused 1

[BELCH]
Members
10 posts
222 battles
23 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

This.

And they are going to ask for a replay.

As I said earlier, I'm not set up to record. As in my system won't do that. And I'm not omniscient so I don't know when to take screen shots before they happen. But hey, if you're not a dev it doesn't matter because you can't help so you can also go away.

• Confused 1

[V_V_V]
Members
298 posts
12,632 battles
4 minutes ago, DarkKnight27US said:

I am contacting support. If you're not a dev... you can't help.

You contradict yourself sir-good luck with your query.

Members
97 posts
9,234 battles

The game auto stores 30 (?) of the most recent replays....you don't have to set anything up.....just look in the files for the replays , same area for screenshots.....they are stored there.....hope this helps .

Also , when opening the replay , use the wows .exe when asked what you want to use to open the replay .

Members
3,289 posts
6,588 battles
1 hour ago, DarkKnight27US said:

As I said earlier, I'm not set up to record. As in my system won't do that. And I'm not omniscient so I don't know when to take screen shots before they happen. But hey, if you're not a dev it doesn't matter because you can't help so you can also go away.

I don' think you understand what the forum means by the replay...you do not need additional software or setup in order to record your battle. In fact the battle is recorded automatically. Look in your World of warships folder and in it there is another folder which has your replays. EVERY batttle is recorded until a update patch is installed and usually then that replay will not run anymore as some of the coding on the update negates the old programs parameters.  You can try this - you exit out of playing WOWs. Find the folder and the replay. You can click on the replay file and it will do two things.,.it will run or it will not find the associated file to run with.  if it doesn't run you have to 'associate' that replay with the .EXE file which will run it....If thats too complext find the replay and then click and hold it and dump it on top of the WOW.EXE file and it will run.   IF you get it running there are keyboard controls to use. In your case you can use the INS key to speed up and the DEL key to slow down increments. HOME key is normal speed and END key is the slowest crawl...you cannot pause the playback.  Hope this helps.  

[BELCH]
Members
10 posts
222 battles
1 hour ago, dionkraft said:

I don' think you understand what the forum means by the replay...you do not need additional software or setup in order to record your battle. In fact the battle is recorded automatically. Look in your World of warships folder and in it there is another folder which has your replays. EVERY batttle is recorded until a update patch is installed and usually then that replay will not run anymore as some of the coding on the update negates the old programs parameters.  You can try this - you exit out of playing WOWs. Find the folder and the replay. You can click on the replay file and it will do two things.,.it will run or it will not find the associated file to run with.  if it doesn't run you have to 'associate' that replay with the .EXE file which will run it....If thats too complext find the replay and then click and hold it and dump it on top of the WOW.EXE file and it will run.   IF you get it running there are keyboard controls to use. In your case you can use the INS key to speed up and the DEL key to slow down increments. HOME key is normal speed and END key is the slowest crawl...you cannot pause the playback.  Hope this helps.  

I'm not a coder and I'm not text editing game files (with my luck I'll get flagged for cheating and banned which is probably what some of the people here want). I don't have any replays I don't have any screen shots. All I have is the truth that I'm getting killed in one shot, in different ships and different matches. I'm sure I'm not the only one who this is happening too but with the "friendly" people here I bet I know why no one else bothers to complain and they just stop playing. There's no point in playing a bugged game where your destroyer, cruiser or especially your battleship can go from full health to dead in one shot. There's no fun in that and there's no point in playing that kind of game.

And there's no point to post to the SUPPORT forum only to be called a liar and a troll by people who aren't on the dev team and who's only purpose seems to be to harass people so they just go away and stop playing the game.

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,699 posts
14,394 battles

How about from now on, you communicate with me. You dont need to post in forum since everyone here know what you are doing (i got so many reports but i am willing to give you benefit of doubt). If your story is right, i am willing to be your div mate.

I trust that you know how to use the DM system? *direct message*

To everyone, please allow me some time to investigate into *this matter* :cap_haloween:

:cap_horn:

@Navalpride33, @dionkraft, @Gafwmn, @Charon2018, @DrHolmes52, @Snargfargle, @SKurj

attempted to reach out to OP, in game, and i was black listed :Smile_trollface:

my in-game message was "Hello"

There are no forum rules against liar, so my hands are tight :Smile_child:. The rest you guys can figured out, i trust.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Members
3,289 posts
6,588 battles
8 hours ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

How about from now on, you communicate with me. You dont need to post in forum since everyone here know what you are doing (i got so many reports but i am willing to give you benefit of doubt). If your story is right, i am willing to be your div mate.

To everyone, please allow me some time to investigate into *this matter* :cap_haloween:

@Navalpride33, @dionkraft, @Gafwmn, @Charon2018, @DrHolmes52, @Snargfargle, @SKurj

There are no forum rules against liar, so my hands are tight :Smile_child:. The rest you guys can figured out, i trust.

Well almost everyone tried to help to no avail.  Thats how it goes sometimes sadly.   The OP has already made up his mind and thats that.  As they say..some cannot be saved or can be open to suggestions from others.  But there will be others of like persuasion so we must all endeavor to help no matter what the outcome.   

• Cool 1

[BELCH]
Members
10 posts
222 battles
15 hours ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

Oh? And pray tell, what exactly is it people "know" I'm doing? Is it reporting a bug that is making the game unplayable? Because that's what I'm doing. I'm reporting a bug where I go from full health down to dead in one single hit from one single shell. If the people here are hurt or offended by that well that's not my problem. If you're here to help, pass the information along to the Dev team and have them fix the bug because there's no excuse for one shell being able to kill a ship. But if you're here to just pile on and call me names (and from your tone I suspect that's exactly why you're here), then please go away. I'll wait for someone who's actually useful and helpful.

[BELCH]
Members
10 posts
222 battles
15 hours ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

Also... since I've never "blacklisted" anyone in any game I've ever played... this is a blatant lie.

EDIT: Hell, I haven't even logged into the game to play since I posed this because there's no point in playing while this bug exists.

Edited by DarkKnight27US
Additional Statement

[V_V_V]
Members
298 posts
12,632 battles
2 hours ago, DarkKnight27US said:

Also... since I've never "blacklisted" anyone in any game I've ever played... this is a blatant lie.

EDIT: Hell, I haven't even logged into the game to play since I posed this because there's no point in playing while this bug exists.

I'm going to be brief, OP:

You want to take your ball and go home, so be it.  We have others.

Pull your head out of your [edited].

Edited by Charon2018
Add text

[BELCH]
Members
10 posts
222 battles
1 hour ago, Charon2018 said:

I'm going to be brief, OP:

You want to take your ball and go home, so be it.  We have others.

Pull your head out of your [edited].

No... what I want is for the devs to fix this bug in the game that is making the game unplayable. Maybe you should read the rest of the posts before posting nonsense.

• Confused 1

[V_V_V]
Members
298 posts
12,632 battles
3 hours ago, DarkKnight27US said:

No... what I want is for the devs to fix this bug in the game that is making the game unplayable. Maybe you should read the rest of the posts before posting nonsense.

I did.  Every one of them.  Good luck holding the devs hostage to your demands.

Edited by Charon2018
Add text

[KRAK]
Members
3,510 posts
20,076 battles
On 5/14/2020 at 10:52 PM, DarkKnight27US said:

Your matches are automatically recorded within the game.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,122 posts

if you really want to make the game better...

turn on your replays that you state are turned off...  play a game... you state it happens every game at every tier or the game wouldn't be unplayable...  open a ticket and be sure to include your replay.

The devs may even look at the replay...   they won't be responding in the forum... ever...

Sign in to follow this