Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CrymsonKyng

Trouble Loading Armory?

7 comments in this topic

Members
99 posts
22,980 battles

If you're having trouble loading the Armory, go to Premium Shop first.  When that loads, close it and try the Armory again.  Loads every time when I do that.  Why?  I havn't got a clue.

[HMCSH]
Beta Testers
1,587 posts
19,543 battles
11 minutes ago, CrymsonKyng said:

If you're having trouble loading the Armory, go to Premium Shop first.  When that loads, close it and try the Armory again.  Loads every time when I do that.  Why?  I havn't got a clue.

Yeah a lot o odd stuff goes on ...i find that if it won't load i just right click and voila!

[NH]
Members
1,760 posts
13 minutes ago, CrymsonKyng said:

Switch your graphics settings to full screen instead of full screen windowed. Let me know if that solves.

[RLGN]
Members
14,279 posts
25,119 battles

Old gripe.

WG says they’re working on the issue.

In the meantime we make due with workarounds.

[ABCD3]
Members
476 posts
11,875 battles

I just ESC out of it and re-enter.   Shorter wait but still takes a while.   It has gotten worse but it opens sooner or later.   

[-ICE-]
Members
417 posts

Ya since update it only opens sometimes and today it wont open at all in 10 trys or so.  I am on fullscreen and no help.  The battles have been delayed start for me too since the update 

Sign in to follow this