You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
STINKWEED_

Donskoi regrind for Alexander Nevsky?

5 comments in this topic

[-TKS-]
Members
3,354 posts
18,243 battles

Forgive me if this was answered in the forums elsewhere but I haven't been able to find a clear answer.

If I have Moskva  will the Nevsky automatically appear in my port after update 0.95 or will I have to grind my Donskoi all over again for it? Many players sold their Donskoi so just wondering if they have to buy it back ?  

[CO-OP]
Members
3,367 posts
30,026 battles

Unless TPTB change things, you will need to grind the Nevsky.  So, yes you will need to re-acquire the Donskoi and start grinding her for the Nevsky.

Edited by HamptonRoads

[-TKS-]
Members
3,354 posts
18,243 battles
2 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Unless TPTB change things, you will need to grind the Nevsky.  So, yes you will need to re-acquire the Donskoi and start grinding her for the Nevsky.

So I guess I'll also have to re-purchase Shchors in order to get access to the new line?  That really suks 

[CO-OP]
Members
3,367 posts
30,026 battles
Just now, STINKWEED_ said:

So I guess I'll also have to re-purchase Shchors in order to get access to the new line?  That really suks 

You've got 4 weeks to re-grind. 

As a side note: unless you think that you can get the Tallin from the Early Access event or don't care about the new cruiser line, you will need to stock up XP on the Shchors once the new line drops to get her when the line goes live.