You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

OK I'm Experiencing A Very Strange Bug

6 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,432 posts
17,387 battles

This morning on my G. Kurfurst  my controls had me sailing in circles around and around,At first I thought perhaps going back to the game control center for the correct errors might work but nope,Then I thought perhaps it might have something to do with the upgrades especially Her Legendary Upgrade,However steering gears upgrades do not appear to be the issue image.png.7167aac18c1c05c1472a76db7a542c32.pngThe only way I've been able to guide her and so far is auto pilot and she's the only ship I've played this morning in two random battles

Edited by shadowsrmine

Members
63 posts

Just got in the game after first update failed and had to start over. Took the Montana out and was going K then steering issues hit. Didn't want to respond to rudder commands then throttle. It ran me aground last 5 minutes of battle then kicked me to the login screen. By the time I got back everyone was pissed at me for just setting there.

Nice job on the update W.G.

Edited by Fat_Bob_1
kant speal
  • Cool 1

[WOLFA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,238 posts

tried del pref.xml from wows\bin64?

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,432 posts
17,387 battles

The odd thing about it is it's only to the left,I tried A and then Q-A to see if it worked in the opposite however the only time it seems to happen is when you try turning to the right nothing happens when you try turning to the right

[-BTP-]
Members
382 posts
12,812 battles

I have the same problem , since the update. My cruisers get engine or steering damage more often, I go in circles.