Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Flynag86

Smolensk in port

3 comments in this topic

[90THC]
Members
66 posts
6,262 battles

Has anyone seen their Smolensk classified as a special ship in port?  I normally don't have those selected in my carousel to eliminate clutter, but saw my Smolensk faded out and not with the other Soviet ships.  What's up with that?  I contacted WG and as of yet not gotten a very good response (go figure)

[H-WS]
Members
362 posts
5,789 battles
9 minutes ago, Flynag86 said:

Has anyone seen their Smolensk classified as a special ship in port?  I normally don't have those selected in my carousel to eliminate clutter, but saw my Smolensk faded out and not with the other Soviet ships.  What's up with that?  I contacted WG and as of yet not gotten a very good response (go figure)

They removed it from sale in the arsenal and seems unlikely they are going to ever resell it.  Guess they changed the classification as well.

edit: just double checked the patch notes. Smolensk was always supposed to be a unique ship, but it seems a bug caused her to appear as a premium.  This bug has been fixed in the latest patch

Edited by Horama
  • Cool 1

[90THC]
Members
66 posts
6,262 battles

You are correct, with this latest update Smolensk went back to looking the way is was supposed to.  Thanks for the help!

Sign in to follow this