Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dimzzy

Oh look--I learned how to Blyska!

7 comments in this topic

Members
2,842 posts
8,921 battles

I sucked at that ship but one of my best friends loves it. Congrats man.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
39 posts
12,812 battles

Congrats.  

My winrate in Błyska improved by about 15 % after watching Kuro play it.  It’s one my favourites now. 

Edited by ORPBury
  • Cool 1

Members
108 posts
4,979 battles

nice.  i got mine a month ago & love it.  7 straight wins i have'nt seen yet.  hope to get there, it's a fun ship

• Cool 1

Members
4,461 posts
19,476 battles

Grats on a nice run! :Smile_great:

Blys is a under-appreciated DD. Many older players think that she lost her usefulness when OWSF went bye-bye. She's a powerful and tough DD with accurate hard hitting guns and good torpedoes. My only complaint is her excessive detectability range. (6.8 km)

• Cool 1

[-1]
Members
696 posts
9,949 battles
5 hours ago, ReddNekk said:

Grats on a nice run! :Smile_great:

Blys is a under-appreciated DD. Many older players think that she lost her usefulness when OWSF went bye-bye. She's a powerful and tough DD with accurate hard hitting guns and good torpedoes. My only complaint is her excessive detectability range. (6.8 km)

Actually I was quite frustrated with the ship when I started to play it. One thing which I realized is that torps are quite useless; I still launch them but they rarely hit anything because of such low speed and small range/concealment gap. Also the ship is not that fast but she's rather large; you get punished for mistakes quite hard. Which means smoke and speed boost are really means to disengage. Basically the only good thing about this ship are guns )))

Sign in to follow this