You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Boomer625

Grinding xp/ credits for moving up lines

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
350 posts
1,019 battles

What is the best strategy for this? Scenarios? Ranked? Coop? (Considering my 94% wr in coop for some reason)

Moving up slowly up the US did, heavy cruiser, BB, and carrier lines at the same time, working on Nicholas, Omaha, New Mexico, And ranger at the moment

[TBW]
Members
10,277 posts
17,456 battles
4 minutes ago, Boomer625 said:

What is the best strategy for this? Scenarios? Ranked? Coop? (Considering my 94% wr in coop for some reason)

Moving up slowly up the US did, heavy cruiser, BB, and carrier lines at the same time, working on Nicholas, Omaha, New Mexico, And ranger at the moment

For grinding xp you can use the ship that you are grinding, if you don't sell your ships you will most likely find, that you are always drastically short on credits. The best place to make credits was/is Scenarios. The trouble that WG has created with the credit deficit, at least for me, is that I had a lot more fun playing the scenarios and quit playing randoms and started playing PVE modes because they are just more relaxing, more team work even. If you have a ship that you can grind XP with in the Scenarios, it's the best of both worlds.

• Cool 1

[1984]
Members
4,120 posts
19,840 battles
39 minutes ago, Boomer625 said:

You should not have any trouble until tier 8 provided you shoot/hit destroyers, cruisers, cap, shoot bbs in that order. Doin so in premium ships helps most

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,907 posts
15,245 battles

random games, Prem time, and uses all the available special signals

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,572 posts
15,619 battles

Don’t forget you can raise exchange credits by going to your inventory and selling your “A hulls” and any camouflage you have no interest in using.

• Cool 1