You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

PTS Rewards are up!

13 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,415 posts
15,895 battles

Thank you!

[WOLFC]
Members
2,879 posts
16,337 battles
2 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Go here to check.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/userbonus/

Col Out

I also always got the black crayon in grade school.  (I'll explain if you don't know the joke).  

Thanks, it should update SoonTM :Smile_medal:

[SNGNS]
Members
490 posts
6,042 battles
8 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

I also always got the black crayon in grade school.  (I'll explain if you don't know the joke).  

Thanks, it should update SoonTM :Smile_medal:

honestly, im curious about the joke (am from germany so new idioms are always fun to learn about.)

[WOLFC]
Members
2,879 posts
16,337 battles
17 minutes ago, TobTorp said:

honestly, im curious about the joke (am from germany so new idioms are always fun to learn about.)

It's more of an old story ... about a mother who was concerned that her child always brought home school pictures drawn with a black crayon.  No green grass, no blue sky, no yellow sun ... only black.  Over time she became more concerned that the child may develop a morbid personality or be depressed so she sought help from the school counselor; who agreed to look into the situation.

As it turned out, when it was time for the children to color pictures, their names were called out alphabetically ... and they chose a crayon to use for their picture.  By the time the teacher called out the name of the child in question, whose last name began with a letter at the end of the alphabet, the only crayon that was left ... was black.

I guess it's like one of those moral stories ... not about right and wrong ... but about things not always being what they may first appear.

My last name begins with a W ... so when things don't go as planned I often refer to that old story ... about always getting the black crayon.

• Cool 2

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

Usually NA rewards aren't up till a few days after the patch.  Would be weird to get them early, since I don't think the containers you are supposed to get arent even live yet

[A-I-M]
Members
3,046 posts
13,308 battles
2 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

Some people are saying that it says not ready yet.  I am in NA on PST and I got mine just before I posted this.

Go here to check.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/userbonus/

Col Out

You might have had rewards from prior PT participation that you hadn’t collected yet.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts

just checked now and got some that were not available when this post first went up.

still no submariner flag tho...

[BB35]
[BB35]
Members
396 posts
11,071 battles

Just checked and it worked for me

[WOLF5]
Members
1,081 posts
8,929 battles

I guess I had forgot to collect some of the past awards as I had a metric tonne of stuff waiting...