Sign in to follow this  
Snargfargle

Cut Down Your Old Trees!

8 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,197 posts

Okay, I'll ask... where's the cat? 

Are you talking about a Ford with a Caterpillar diesel engine? Or is there a cat hiding somewhere in that dead tree? :cap_haloween:

As to the pickup truck - which looks to be in really fine shape for it's year, how did it come to being parked where it was - do you know? 

[CK5]
Members
1,550 posts
16,305 battles

I am betting that OP meant to type "car" instead of "cat" (the r and t keys are right next to each other).

[WOLF2]
Members
879 posts
20,997 battles

In the 1970s my dad panted a hazelnut tree in the back yard. This is what is left of it after I had it and the other hazelnut trees that grew around the house, thanks to the squirrels, cut down. The main tree had branches growing over the house and I got tired of cleaning nut shells out of my gutters and sweeping them off the roof. Trying to walk on the roof with those shells was like trying to walk on marbles.  I figured it was only a matter of time before I fell of the ladder or roof.

image.thumb.png.1ca23bb4bf47d5aca8b919dfb434fb87.png

• Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,258 posts
1 hour ago, PrairiePlayer said:

I am betting that OP meant to type "car" instead of "cat" (the r and t keys are right next to each other).

It's just a saying. 

hqdefault.jpg

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,197 posts
4 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

It's just a saying. 

hqdefault.jpg

LMBO okay then :cap_haloween:I'm out of the loop it seems. 

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,258 posts
2 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

LMBO okay then :cap_haloween:I'm out of the loop it seems. 

Well, since the "loop" may actually be on an 8-track tape running around inside my own head I can cut you some slack here.

When this varmint was a kitten I'd pick her up and say "This is not my beautiful cat" because she just showed up one day in the driveway meowing her head off to be fed after following my distant cousin's girls from school.

Scruffy.thumb.jpg.4a1abdfac16a59a29d68730510ea7939.jpg

The line is a parody of this song.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,197 posts
21 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

The line is a parody of this song.

Ah... now I remember... Talking Heads... I know now, at my age, the feelings behind "This is not my beautiful wife". Speaking of 8 tracks... I had a quadrophonic for a couple years... quite nice when you got a good tape. 

Sign in to follow this