Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Update 0.9.4 - Bug Reports

14 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,488 posts
13,882 battles

Standby for words from the Chief,

The Update 0.9.4 is here, so please provide any bug reports you may encounter here. 

Please also check our little guide on how to report a bug here: 

If you're fairly certain you've encountered a bug, we'd like to encourage you to submit it to the Game Support section of the WoWS ticket queues, within a section where bugs are asked for, or to create a post within this sub-forum.

Remove your mods and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit. 

I do ask that you please provide any and all information that you can when reporting an issue. 

Please follow the format below:

Issue: This is where you should explain the problem that you're having.

Expected Result: Tell us what should be happening.
How to Replicate: Give us exampleson
 how to reproduce this bug.
Screenshots/Replay/Supporting Info: Screenshots and Replays go a long way, so having this ready to go will really help. 

Just some friendly reminders of what a bug is NOT:

• An aspect of game design that you disagree with ("This ship needs to be buffed" "That ship needs to be nerfed" "The ocean is the wrong shade of blue")
  • Items that you feel are missing from your account (almost always this is a problem with your payment method for premium stuff or an interface confusion for the rest)
  • Historical Inaccuracies
  • Issues related to your installed mods. - Remove your mods, if you have any, and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit.
  • We reserve the right to add to this list :Smile_izmena:

Forgot to mention, Remove your mods and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit. 

For each report Please make sure to attach WG Check tool report to your reports! That will help us to better understand the nature of the issue you're experiencing.

You can find the instructions on how to use that tool here: 

Spoiler

🤓
Spoiler

Below I have included a download link to our WG Check tool. This diagnostic tool can be used for World of Tanks, World of Warships, and World of Warplanes.

This tool can be used as a way to run a diagnostic check on your game client, check to see if you're missing any game files (it will try and repair them if possible), and to gather necessary information our support team might need to address any tech/bug related issues. 

Once you have downloaded it, open the zip file and run the WGCheck.exe. After it has launched, please select the World of Warships icon and locate its directory. The default location is **C:\Games\World_of_Warships**

- Check the box labeled, *Add game client to the firewall exceptions*.

- Check the box labeled, *Extended network diagnostics*.

- Start the integrity check by selecting the orange *Start Diagnostics* button.

Be patient, it will take some time to finish.

In many instances, this should repair or at the very least diagnose what issue you may be having. 

If it doesn't resolve your issue, then I would like to ask that you please submit a support ticket to our CS team and please send us the WGCheck log that generates after the program has completed its check.

If the file size is too large for the support system, you may have to place it within a .zip file.

Lastly, if you have any mods installed on your PC, please remove them and run the check tool again (check your game client as well to see if removing the mod helped) before sending your info to us here in support. 

If you're trying to report any technical issue, please make sure to attach WG Check report to your posts. 

If you'd like to leave feedback on the latest content or updates, you can drop them into here!

That is all.

[RRRR]
Members
10 posts
9,907 battles

When I click to choose Ships from my Port it does not matching the ship I choose and its name, and captain.

See attached pictures I click to choose Gearing and Ranger, however the ship name and its captain still showed Missouri.

Moreover I feel Missouri is not earning any better credit compare to all other tier 9 premium ships for the same performance

shot-20.05.15_20.40.27-0248.jpg

shot-20.05.15_20.36.52-0552.jpg

Edited by hthepatriot

Members
12 posts
78 battles

Twitch mission progression is not show in the end result tab.

Just tried a coop to show it - the result is counted correctly, but not shown in the "Combat Mission" part of the end battle report

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

[CDOH]
[CDOH]
Beta Testers
24 posts
2,661 battles

evening. in the naval battles I noticed a little opsie . image.thumb.png.3be430c9500a206ffdb1eedb94eb49b6.png

just to let you know  :Smile_honoring:

[WG]
3,488 posts
13,882 battles
On 5/15/2020 at 4:57 AM, castor_tyndarides said:

Twitch mission progression is not show in the end result tab.

Just tried a coop to show it - the result is counted correctly, but not shown in the "Combat Mission" part of the end battle report

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Sorry, I'm not understanding. The mission says "base XP" and the base xp from that battle was applied in the second screen shot.

-Hapa

[WG]
3,488 posts
13,882 battles
On 5/15/2020 at 2:07 PM, gmomkey said:

evening. in the naval battles I noticed a little opsie . image.thumb.png.3be430c9500a206ffdb1eedb94eb49b6.png

just to let you know  :Smile_honoring:

Sorry? Not seeing the issue.

-Hapa

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
22 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Sorry? Not seeing the issue.

-Hapa

So for your first reply, I think he/she is trying to say that progress on Twitch personal missions is not reflected on the first tab of the battle report (unlike combat missions such as "Daily Mission: ..."

For your second reply, he/she is probably referring to the Cyrillic text from hovering over an XP benchmark.

Does this help?

• Cool 1

[WG]
3,488 posts
13,882 battles
19 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

So for your first reply, I think he/she is trying to say that progress on Twitch personal missions is not reflected on the first tab of the battle report (unlike combat missions such as "Daily Mission: ..."

For your second reply, he/she is probably referring to the Cyrillic text from hovering over an XP benchmark.

Does this help?

Hmmm..... I guess I'd need to see if that Cyrillic is everywhere or just in the NB tab.....

As for the other one, you mean down below in "Combat Missions" that is a new one, I'll ping our folks

• Cool 1

Members
121 posts
311 battles

I have screen shot of lines with numbers in main screen don't know what they are for or mean.

And will not go away Hmmmm ????

shot-20.05.28_14.45.53-0147.jpg

shot-20.05.28_14.43.01-0078.jpg

[FYL]
Alpha Tester
186 posts
17,002 battles

No sound from depth charges in sub battle when dropping depth charges :( (or at least very muffled?)

[FEB-M]
Members
2 posts
713 battles

"SUB" and SUBMARINE are forbbiden words in game chat...  I got a ban trying to understand that.

WHY we can't say "enemy sub at X0" ?

(Using Brazilian Portuguese interface)

BUG-sub-1-WorldOfWarships64_2020-05-31_10-16-16.png

BUG-sub-1-WorldOfWarships64_2020-05-31_10-15-43.png

Edited by Allied_Alloh

[BRSI]
Members
71 posts
2,962 battles

Issue: In submarine battles, a bot BB was firing main guns at a 30m submerged enemy sub, and hitting me in the process while I was trying to use depth charges. The "Impossible to Hit" label was displayed.

Expected Result: Bots should not be firing at submerged subs.
How to Replicate: Observe bots and see if it happens again. After I posted this, I saw it happen again in a different battle. This seems to be easy to replicate.
Screenshots/Replay/Supporting Info: Replay attached. It happens at around 14 minutes (6 minutes in). For the second replay it happens with about 8 minutes left.

20200603_120942_PRSC106-Pr-94-Budeny_41_Conquest_Sub.wowsreplay

20200603_132142_PASD005-Farragut-1944_42_Neighbors_Sub.wowsreplay

Edited by MollyGodiva
More info.

[BRSI]
Members
71 posts
2,962 battles

I am not sure if this is a bug, it is possible that something else was going on in the details of game mechanics, but it was odd.

Issue: My torpedoes hit and sunk an enemy BB after he sank me, but I did not get the "It's Just a Flesh Wound!" achievement.

Expected Result: The "It's Just a Flesh Wound!" achievement should have been triggered
How to Replicate: Unknown.
Screenshots/Replay/Supporting Info: The replay is posted, it happens at about 13 minutes let to go.

20200607_145204_PBSC106-Leander_42_Neighbors_Sub.wowsreplay