You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Richard_Quick

URGENT MOSKVA QUESTION 0.9.4

13 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
13,892 battles

Thank you for reading:

I JUST researched the Moskva, as in grinded Donskoi to finish ASAP due to impending patch 0.9.4.

I do NOT have enough credits to purchase.

I understand I will receive Moskva in port Wednesday or whenever patch drops.

Is this correct?

Cheers :)

• Boring 1

[ANZ4C]
Members
121 posts
6,914 battles
34 minutes ago, Capt_Richard_Quick said:

Thank you for reading:

I JUST researched the Moskva, as in grinded Donskoi to finish ASAP due to impending patch 0.9.4.

I do NOT have enough credits to purchase.

I understand I will receive Moskva in port Wednesday or whenever patch drops.

Is this correct?

Cheers :)

No, Moskva will not be replaced untill 0.9.5

You still have a month

Members
4,372 posts
11,269 battles

Yes you will receive special Moskva when tech tree Moskva gets pulled from the tree without needing to purchase it. No it will not be happening in 9.4, but rather 9.5 (or even potentially 9.6 if Nevsky gets pushed back to coincide with Petro). 9.4 is only early access for Tallin/Riga. 

[CYNIC]
Members
2,638 posts
6,217 battles

No reason to rush the grind to moskva, still have a whole other patch to go.  On the other hand when moskva becomes a premium steel will be in dailies as well as RB points for those that have unlocked it.....

Members
5 posts
13,892 battles

So I must buy for clan battles D:

Yayy for clan battles :D

Didn't have to spend free XP.  Spend free XP on Halland? (Ostergotland 10k/220k)

[ARGSY]
Members
20,204 posts
14,348 battles
55 minutes ago, Capt_Richard_Quick said:

Spend free XP on Halland? (Ostergotland 10k/220k)

Do you really need the Halland that badly?

If you cannot afford credits for Moskva, how can you afford credits for Halland and all her module slots, and do you want to take a ship into clan battles that you might not even have driven before?

Things to think about.

Members
5 posts
13,892 battles
18 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Do you really need the Halland that badly?

Yes. 28 days of CBs left.

20 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

If you cannot afford credits for Moskva, how can you afford credits for Halland and all her module slots, and do you want to take a ship into clan battles that you might not even have driven before?

Yes, short supply. Halland will be just like Oster like Oland like... and like my Smaland :)

[ARGSY]
Members
20,204 posts
14,348 battles
7 minutes ago, Capt_Richard_Quick said:

And what will become of Moskva legendary module? It will stay in Research Bureau as only module made for premium ship. eh?

If you have the module on the ship, it stays on the ship - a legacy of it having once been in the tech tree.

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
990 posts

We'll keep in mind folks WG will "be changing the legendary modules in game". Look at the portal and see . WG up to its old tricks again. So even if you have it, It will change I belive.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
326 posts
6,336 battles

Was just told that WG has changed the requirements.  That you need to PURCHASE Moskva before 9.5 instead of researching it.  This was what I was told:

From what i am told Yes you will receive special Moskva when tech tree Moskva gets pulled from the tree without needing to purchase the special moskva but you still need to buy the tech tree one to get the special one for free

[FGNE]
Members
960 posts
4,568 battles
13 minutes ago, _Doc_Holliday said:

Was just told that WG has changed the requirements.  That you need to PURCHASE Moskva before 9.5 instead of researching it.  This was what I was told:

From what i am told Yes you will receive special Moskva when tech tree Moskva gets pulled from the tree without needing to purchase the special moskva but you still need to buy the tech tree one to get the special one for free

Source?

Beta Testers
326 posts
6,336 battles

One of the guys on Discord.  I think we've finally figured it out.  I showed him this post: https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/133965-wows-v095-soviet-cruisers-branch-split-explained/  and he was saying this was a mixup and that he's going to figure out which is true.  I think what the post said is still true.

EDIT:  We've figured it out.  No need to panic.