Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Astto

Removal of chat banning

5 comments in this topic

[_-P-_]
Members
16 posts
4,539 battles

It's getting out of hand, I literally get chain banned. This is a WAR game and the majority of players are adults and you ban them for saying anything that even remotely resembles profanity.... My last ban was for 1 month for avoiding the profanity filter for writing "fk off you idiot" because I was being spammed to hell in chat with smoke requests while playing a Kleber. Now I can't tell team mates what's coming near us. I can't ask for help. I can't do a damn thing to communicate with them, I literally went through the entire season of ranked and was unable to communicate with people at all, how the hell is that helpful? You are literally doing nothing but destroy this games experience and for what? The off chance that a kid may see a swear word every now and then when a player tries to vent frustration that your game causes? News flash, there aren't any kids spending big money on this game! What's even dumber is that I've also been banned numerous times for actually writing profanity. How exactly is that even reasonable? People are only seeing the profanity because they've disabled the profanity filter and made reports when they've seen it. It makes no sense at all. It's like this game is doing it's best to be anti social. If you disable your profanity filter then you should not be able to report anyone for writing profanity.

• Cool 1
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 7

Supertester
4,144 posts
4,604 battles

Have you tried not being a clown to others and showing respect?

Edited by Noshiro_
  • Cool 2

[O_O]
Members
6,454 posts
15,361 battles
1 hour ago, Captain_Pimpcat said:

It's getting out of hand, I literally get chain banned...My last ban was for 1 month for avoiding the profanity filter for writing "fk off you idiot"...how the hell is that helpful?...You are literally doing nothing but destroy this games experience...when a player tries to vent frustration that your game causes?...What's even dumber is that I've also been banned numerous times for actually writing profanity....It's like this game is doing it's best to be anti social.

:Smile_facepalm:

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,943 posts
15,451 battles

And i though OP was serious, so i actually sit down and carefully read word by word

and then it click :cap_horn: to me

So, i will just going to let the community doing the honor and self correct OP. Please remembered, stay within forum rules.

• Meh 1