You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GySgtGrunt

The 'Texas' mission...

7 comments in this topic

[FTE-2]
Members
2 posts
15,245 battles

Does this weeks V-E 'Texas' mission seems to be a long grind for Co-Op players (Premium).  Seems like I'd have to be a Covid cowboy - and stay home to complete this in Co-Op. For paint...!  While I appreciate Missions (because of a goal .. not the prize) would be nice if Co-Op players could get a break. Why pay WG Premium when I don't get the 50% xp buff for these missions?

Love the game ... just saying..

Edited by GySgtGrunt

[1984]
Members
4,130 posts
19,959 battles

They all seem really too long for the reward even in randoms play. I think only 3 of the ships dont already have camo (nola, minsk, the cv) and the reward camo doesn’t provide any different/special bonuses.

it seems like just a grind to carry the gap between now and the next fill in the blank directives.

[USCC2]
Members
6,060 posts

I decided to go for the Alabama camo. I have also mixed in missions for the Implacable camo, just to mix ships - but am not sure whether I can get both (timewise)

I have played the missions in Co-Op and will finish the Alabama today.

The Implacable is going to be close - very close! But as I have the other premium camo for it (the Red and White Crown one), it is not a big deal.

[O_O]
Members
6,450 posts
15,352 battles

The grind is too long to get obnoxious camo for ships that (mostly) already have perma-camo.

I'm passing on these missions.

• Cool 1

[ABCD3]
Members
479 posts
12,021 battles

Too much time for ships that have camo already.   Even if it did not, too much time.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts

it's way too long for a $5 cad... camo..